Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women age badly drastically after 26 - 28 so now that I'm past that age I actually don't want them anyway unless it's just for sex

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
As an incel in his 30s one thing that I'm noticing is that the girls that I know from school and college who were once very popular and the most attractive in those environments are now massively underwhelming attraction wise in comparison and have been for several years. It is like when these girls youthful glow is removed they lose appeal like a fast football (soccer) player when he loses his pace in his late 20s. So essentially even the high end of my 'target market' is garbage. And that's coming from an incel who has never been picky at all. Most of these women have now settled down with guys who look like generic chubby fucking pub landlords and are 10 years older than them rather than the thugs and chadlites they would limit their availability to before.

Don't get me wrong if it was available and put on a plate I'd fuck it but if but if the catch was that I would move into a flat with it, announce the relationship on social media, put up with it's complaints all day and support it financially I think I'd rather stay alone. This is why (although there are exceptions) if you search for girls under 26 on Tinder you will get much less of the "not here just for sex, looking for a relationship only" garbage whereas over that age they might as well make that statement their fucking profile picture.

Walking around hand in hand with an unattractive woman past her prime who is literally only with me because she needs a roommate and knows she can't get better seems like a vision of hell to me.

My Gods honest opinion:-

Dating after 30 after spending your teens and 20s rotting will likely do nothing for your happiness in my opinion unless the girl you are with is below 26-28 or still looks good. Anything besides = carry on coping

Half your age minus seven

Women don’t lose their looks until 20 but they’re at their peak at around 17-19

Those who waste all their youth fucking Chad after Chad after Chad end up like a taxi car with 500k mileage. I remember when I was coping with red pill, there was this video about slut foids becoming legit chemical freaks after fucking lots of guys. That doesn't matter though. Their smv is infinite. And there plenty gl guys to date down.

Half your age minus seven
Just date a 2 year old theory?

foids are always 14 years old as far as I'm concerned :feelzez:

Sexbots or taxidermy -- there's no other way.

women never truly lose enough smv.

even grannies can go on tinder and find plenty of dudes.

maybe if they are looking for husbands they can have a harder time, but its nothing compared to how much men struggle

I've noticed the same thing. There is something about youth that no woman, be she ever so attractive, can compensate for as she ages.

Schopenhauer on women
Nature seems to have had in view what, in the language of the drama, is called a coup de theatre. For a few years she dowers them
with a wealth of beauty and is lavish in her gift of charm, at the expense of the rest of their life, in order that during those years thev may capture the fantasy of some man to such a degree that he is hurried into undertaking the honourable care of them, in some form or other, as long as they live a step for which there would not appear to be any sufficient warranty if reason only directed his thoughts. Accordingly
Nature has equipped woman, as she does all her creatures, with the weapons and implements requisite for the safeguarding of her existence, and for just as long a it is necessary for her to have them. Here, as elsewhere, Nature proceeds with her usual economy; for just as the female ant, after fecundation, loses her wings, which are then superfluous, nay, actually a danger to the business of breeding ; so, after giving birth to one or two children, a woman generally loses her beauty ; probably, indeed, for similar reasons.

live by the chad cock, die by the chad cock.

Diet, drugs, alcohol, promiscuity. Everything is ruining women at an alarming rate. They grow up faster and mature a lot quicker than the olden days yet the AoC keeps continuing to go up year after year. 13yo girls today are fuckable yet illegal and we still have to baby 20yo girls as well since they are literal babies and can't handle the consequences to their actions.

I'd say 22-25 is when all of them go sour for good with no going back. Prime age is dependent on the person looking but all men can agree it is when they are teenagers when they still have that nice tight, wet, sopping pussy that doesn't need lube and when they can get fertilized easiest. Perfect budding breasts that pop out. Beautiful radiant skin with a youthful glow. Taut. And just the right amount of body hair (or none at all if lucky)

Women stop looking good after 23-25, and that's fucking depressing.
I had a teacher that was 27 and looked 18 though, of course everyone had a boner for her, she had some supreme genes that's for sure.

Those who waste all their youth fucking Chad after Chad after Chad end up like a taxi car with 500k mileage. I remember when I was coping with red pill, there was this video about slut foids becoming legit chemical freaks after fucking lots of guys. That doesn't matter though. Their smv is infinite. And there plenty gl guys to date down
Rollo tomassi made hella book to cope with the fact you wrote in the last two phrases JFL.

The wall doesn't exist, Men are DESPERATE, they are fucking anything with a pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back