Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women admit they find only 1-5% of men attractive in this reddit thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-

So many answers with women saying less than 5%

How the fuck are we supposed to compete? Only the genetic elite + absolutely looksmaxxed can even get attention from a foid. Add in the slight subjective variation and maybe around 10% of men could cause a certain amount of women to get wet on sight.

This is also proves without a doubt at least 90% of relationships are betabux and the girl is not truly satisfied

You only know you are not in a betabux kind of relationship if you girl has this reaction whenever she is near you

those bitches also keep saying "men don't ever take the effort to improve their looks"
those same sluts would also partake in bullying a man to suicide if he got caught wearing 2 inch lifts saying he is a "pathetic loser" "incel" etc etc
women also hate it if a guy looks buff in a way that looks like he got it from working out in a gym instead of it being natural or from playing sports.
They would clown a guy if caught wearing make up, whether or not they claim they would do so.
They also act as if the media and women isn't calling men who try to improve their looks "entitled misogynists" like this
stfu, stop blaming men. A very large amount of men would fuck a woman who looks like a hairy pig with no problem at all

I hate Reddit so Goddamn much.

At least they’re honest. Cucktears roasties what’s your excuse now?
Also good post boyo

I hate Reddit so Goddamn much.
A site with pretentious assholes who consider themselves the brightest of the bunch. I remember having a teacher who hanged around redit a lot biggest fucking cock ever, was falling in love with a 8/10 femoid english teacher next door. JFL if he thinks his neckbeard looking ass is getting that pussy.

Astronomical level IQ. Btw, by improving looks women mean getting better hairstyles or clothes and stupid shit like that. If you go any more than that, women will find that "weird".

I mean just mention you had a cosmetic plastic surgery in front of any woman and she will freak out.

according to them only over 8.5 / 10 are attractive

Astronomical level IQ. Btw, by improving looks women mean getting better hairstyles or clothes and stupid shit like that. If you go any more than that, women will find that "weird".

I mean just mention you had a cosmetic plastic surgery in front of any woman and she will freak out.
Women don’t think much or I’d say they don’t have the ability to think much. They admit they find 1-2% guys attractive but they can’t say why? They think that by “taking care” of themselves the rest of the guys will automatically become attractive.

After reading the comments of that post I'm convinced that women will begin turning to other women instead of the other 95% if for some reason Chads are inaccessible, lot of talk about being attracted to other females there

New competition: dikes

Women don’t think much or I’d say they don’t have the ability to think much. They admit they find 1-2% guys attractive but they can’t say why? They think that by “taking care” of themselves the rest of the guys will automatically become attractive.

:feelskek::feelskek:

this also shows how nonsensical that retarded "get a haircut bro" or "take a goddamn shower" advice is.

Women only find the top 5>% of men attractive. I know that more than 5% of men take occasional haircuts and take showers......

A better advice would be "just look like a flawless 6'4 male model"

This is also proves without a doubt at least 90% of relationships are betabux and the girl is not truly satisfied

This is among the bleakest of blackpills imo. 80/20 isn't about who gets a girl, it's about who they can actually desire. Non-Chads can only be miserably [on her part] settled for.

As long as its not said under this "incel" pretext, normies frequently spill black pills.Then, as soon as they're associated with a so called hate filled group of people, they retract everything they've said because of peer pressure. Fucking sheep.

How the fuck are we supposed to compete? Only the genetic elite + absolutely looksmaxxed can even get attention from a foid. Add in the slight subjective variation and maybe around 10% of men could cause a certain amount of women to get wet on sight.

You only know you are not in a betabux kind of relationship if you girl has this reaction whenever she is near you

those bitches also keep saying "men don't ever take the effort to improve their looks"
those same sluts would also partake in bullying a man to suicide if he got caught wearing 2 inch lifts saying he is a "pathetic loser" "incel" etc etc
women also hate it if a guy looks buff in a way that looks like he got it from working out in a gym instead of it being natural or from playing sports.
They would clown a guy if caught wearing make up, whether or not they claim they would do so.
They also act as if the media and women isn't calling men who try to improve their looks "entitled misogynists" like this
stfu, stop blaming men. A very large amount of men would fuck a woman who looks like a hairy pig with no problem at all

Extremely high IQ.

Plus you adressed a factor a lot of incels ignore : the variation.

Yeah, I wish more guys would see this. It may spark a lightbulb over their head and they'll say, "Ooooooh... That's why it's so hard for me to get laid!"

I think men are attracted to all women to some degree. For women, attraction seems more black or white. They either feel attracted or they don't; there's almost no grey area.

It makes sense. Men can spray jizz all over every woman, and their DNA will win by sheer numbers. But if you're a woman you only get a limited number of shots, so you want to aim for the best of the best genetics.

*edit* I notice a lot of women say, "I have to get to know him before I get attracted." That seems contrary to what happens on Tinder or other online dating sites. Women don't read the little bit of text in the profile; women see the man's head-shot and immediately say 'yay' or 'nay'. And how many women say, "I will never date a man who is not at least 3 inches taller than me."?

Last edited:
This part is just suicidefuel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180818-022603.png
    Screenshot_20180818-022603.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 279
Can we get a sticky on this thread mods?

We need a special order on the females.

Those fucking bitches are incapale of self-awareness, they can understand their standards are fucking high when they are average at best.

As long as its not said under this "incel" pretext, normies frequently spill black pills.Then, as soon as they're associated with a so called hate filled group of people, they retract everything they've said because of peer pressure. Fucking sheep.
High IQ observation.

This thread is hyperspace IQ

Because foids are children basically. Let kids pick their own food, and they’ll eat nothing but chocolate cake, pizza and ice cream. They’ll eat a healthy item if convinced it’ll give them superpowers (in foids’ case, widow benefits, citizenship, etc).

Straight from the horses mouth. Forget 80:20, the ratio is 95:5.

OH BUT ITS MEN WHO HAVE UNREALISTIC STANDARDS OF FEMALE BEAUTY RIGHT?

Also, thanks for this high IQ post, bro.

one thing i noticed that girls always say to ugly guys. if a girl says "you're nice" or "you seem nice" it's OVER. or "you look fine", also another variation of the same thing.

It's because Western culture shows off so many damn models everywhere that foids get conditioned to hot Chad's everywhere they go. If you want a chance you need to go somewhere that doesn't have Chad with six-packs on every highway billboard

It's because Western culture shows off so many damn models everywhere that foids get conditioned to hot Chad's everywhere they go. If you want a chance you need to go somewhere that doesn't have Chad with six-packs on every highway billboard
I agree media manipulation is too strong

Right and Bitches should be treated as second class citizens or get cucked

Why hasnt this thread been stickied yet!?

In the public sphere, dual-mating strategy, yada yada... Behind their screens, some honesty. It’s not to be applauded, it’s duplicitous.

the youtube uploader got a potential channel

that's why cold approach never worked for me as an unattractive man

I don't like this. Shut it down! :giga::giga:

that's why cold approach never worked for me as an unattractive man
Cold approach doesn't work for normies, imagine for incels.

So much for 80/20 rule now it's 99/1 rule