Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women actively hating unattractive males while they worship Chad as a god is really a huge serious problem, and in a way most are unaware of

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Most reduce this to "women fuck chad while they don't give me the time of the day", but its much deeper and concerning than this.

Women are 50% of the world population. 50% of the population hate unattractive males while worshipping attractive males, both in a really really extreme way. Now apply this to every situation of everyday life: your job (or application to it), your treatment in law, your recognition, quality of treatment in public services, helpfulness of society, competition for anything (job, politics, law...) or debate between two males of different looks ratings...

You get the point and how severe the issue is, right?

AM did nothing wrong.

That’s fucking life boyo

Why do we assume that women actively hate unattractive males? (At least beta ones who don’t run risk of raping)

I’m pretty indifferent towards unattractive females, as most guys are. I don’t hate them. Why the difference? Srs

That’s fucking life boyo

Why do we assume that women actively hate unattractive males? (At least beta ones who don’t run risk of raping)

I’m pretty indifferent towards unattractive females, as most guys are. I don’t hate them. Why the difference? Srs
Natural instinct. We can be disgusted by ugly women and horny for attractive ones but for women, these sentiments are magnified 1000 times, to an insane extreme where they literally HATE ugly males while WORSHIPPING attractive ones.

I feel most Chads as being economically and socially in control sabotage uggos as well and not solely for classist or ableist reasons. I don't think it is not just a coincidence that the poor are uglier, nutritional caused deformation aside. Everyone knows those stories were a good looking poor idiot suddenly becomes successful. Can't tell me it's always some women's fault.

But so much agreed overall. Lookism as a whole is the problem of inceldom.

I mean you already partly said it with the worship in the title.

But people in the comments are already starting to cope. "Women, women, muh patriarchy, feminism". :feelstrash:

Last edited:
AH did nothing wrong.

AM did nothing wrong.
Is it really just the women? I feel most Chads as being economically and socially in control look down on us uggos and not only for classist or ableist reasons. I don't think this is just a coincidence.

But so much agreed. Lookism as a whole is the problem of inceldom.
They do forsure even if they're nice, that's why i despise Chad worship that and it's pathetic.

Which is why women can't have any power in society. They can't be leaders, because they will make extremely skewed decisions. All of their rights and privileges have to be taken away.

I keep saying it,, A total collapse is imminent

Daily reminder that we almost had a hole president, that’s how bad things are. We narrowly avoided an instant collapse.. it’s been prolonged slightly now

I keep saying it,, A total collapse is imminent

Daily reminder that we almost had a hole president, that’s how bad things are. We narrowly avoided an instant collapse.. it’s been prolonged slightly now
Still waiting....... :feelsbadman:

Most reduce this to "women fuck chad while they don't give me the time of the day", but its much deeper and concerning than this.

Women are 50% of the world population. 50% of the population hate unattractive males while worshipping attractive males, both in a really really extreme way. Now apply this to every situation of everyday life: your job (or application to it), your treatment in law, your recognition, quality of treatment in public services, helpfulness of society, competition for anything (job, politics, law...) or debate between two males of different looks ratings...

You get the point and how severe the issue is, right?

I've always said it's discrimination.

Just-world fallacy, which most normalfags will latch onto for their entire lives.

AM did nothing wrong.

what has it been 6 months? So he is alive in jail but yet no interviews or anything corroborating the allegations.

It had to be Muslim act.

brb: he was armenian so he can't be a muslim sympathizer!!!...LOL...his modus operandi was textbook muslim

That’s fucking life boyo

That's the whole issue. We as men may be physically repulsed by ugly women, but we don't hate them or go out of our way to abuse them. We mostly just ignore them. But women don't grant the same courtesy to ugly men. They do go out of their way to mock and belittle us on social media, and in real life, as I've experienced personally. It's not just an assumption that women actively hate unattractive males.

We can debate about whether this attitude from women is natural or caused by feminism (personally, I think it's a little of both), but it exists, and that was the OP's whole point - that it leads to negative consequences for unattractive men that affect us in every part of life and go far beyond just a lack of sex.

That's the whole issue. We as men may be physically repulsed by ugly women, but we don't hate them or go out of our way to abuse them. We mostly just ignore them. But women don't grant the same courtesy to ugly men. They do go out of their way to mock and belittle us on social media, and in real life, as I've experienced personally. It's not just an assumption that women actively hate unattractive males.

We can debate about whether this attitude from women is natural or caused by feminism (personally, I think it's a little of both), but it exists, and that was the OP's whole point - that it leads to negative consequences for unattractive men that affect us in every part of life and go far beyond just a lack of sex.
Its natural. And yes, not having sex or dating is shitty, but the real problem is qhen every single part pf your life is hindered by your looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back