Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Act and Dress Like sex Objects Yet Complain About being Sexually Objectified

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Look at their Snapchat stories, and see them glorifying acting like complete whores in a bar. Look at their Instagram photos, showing revealing clothing or just sticking their butt in front of the camera for show. See them in public, wearing yoga pants or shorts so short you can see 90% of their legs. Watch them constantly degrade themselves with other women.

But as soon as you stare, "STOP OBJECTIFYING ME!!!". Completely hypocritical and ridiculous.

Although I don't want to be in a stupid relationship nowadays because I'm not into sloppy sixths or wasting time in general, I do think that modest women are far more attractive than those who present themselves as whores. A girl who can be pretty wearing just normal jeans or sweatpants is far more attractive than one who feels the need to dress like a prostitute.

They are sluts for high-status men and puritan for low-status men. They promote their assets (their sexy body parts) on the sex market for dominant high-status Chads and want the majority of low-status men locked away for daring to have a sexuality at all. So for them, a society that is simultaneously super slutty (for Chads) and super puritan and paranoid about "rape" and "harassment" etc. (for us) is the ideal society.

just wearing these yoga pants because they are sooo comfortable teehee

i think its because they have little to offer apart from looks and many men get weak just on appearance alone so they are easily controlled

DismalSlimyBug-max-1mb.gif

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvdPqIjYPew[/video]

Red Shambhala said:
They are sluts for high-status men and puritan for low-status men. They promote their assets (their sexy body parts) on the sex market for dominant high-status Chads and want the majority of low-status men locked away for daring to have a sexuality at all. So for them, a society that is simultaneously super slutty (for Chads) and super puritan and paranoid about "rape" and "harassment" etc. (for us) is the ideal society.

Well said. This should be obvious to everyone, they dress that way purely to attract high-status chads.

They dress that way for chad, but if an ugly guy looks at them then he will be arrested.

They only dislike being objectified by non male models. If it's chad, then they will show the true nature.

"I wear this because its comfortable"

proceeds to complain about how cold it is in an office during the summer

They purposely flaunt their "goods" in front of non-Chad men to taunt them. They get a high from denying us of what we are biologically meant to desire. Their bodies are the only advantage they have over men, and that power makes them feel superior. As I've said many times, all women are sociopaths.

Solitarian_Walker said:
They purposely flaunt their "goods" in front of non-Chad men to taunt them. They get a high from denying us of what we are biologically meant to desire. Their bodies are the only advantage they have over men, and that power makes them feel superior. As I've said many times, all women are sociopaths.

they use non chads for attention and confidence boosting, then chad fucks them and treats them bad they come back for more confidence and attention boosting, the cycle of life in modern society

stop the cycle by not giving them attention of compliments and see if they recover from bad boy chads

They post pics showing their body, but if you comment you’re harassing them. Women and cuck logic.

Solitarian_Walker said:

Women dress like this only for chad, not incels.

NeoRedPill said:
They post pics showing their body, but if you comment you’re harassing them. Women and cuck logic.

This happens on all the time, if you say wow she's hot anymore pics, met with replies of CREEP

Then you find her instagram and she's showing off her butt to the public, makes no sense

Even my primary school teachers would wear tight clothing. Wtf are they trying to achieve? Attract 12 year old boys? Distract them during the lessons? Wouldn't be surprised with how much female teachers molest students nowadays. Women are sick.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 130
It ia just a big shit test. Nobody takes it seriously,only subhumans on reddit do.

You think Chad gives a fuck about these things,or is even aware of them?

They do this to attract chad, any incel who dares to glance at these sluts will be accused of rape.