Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman’s note to “cute passengER” on flight goes viral

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

The following excerpt has been taken straight from the article:

A woman who caught a flight "and feelings" has gone viral for her bold move after noticing a "cute" passenger sitting in front of her.

In what can only be described as a scene from a romantic movie, Natalie locked eyes with a guy on her flight and decided to write him a note on a napkin.

"I'm already on the plane, and I see him getting on and think 'oh he's cute,'" the woman explained in a TikTok. And the entire plane ride I was thinking, 'should I shoot my shot?' ".

Waiting until the very end of the Southwest Airlines flight from Nashville to San Diego on Friday evening, so as not to "make him uncomfortable," she gathered the courage and casually slipped him the note.

"I didn't want to make it awkward so I waited until the very end," she explained. "I tapped him on the shoulder by the window, and he turns around and says 'oh did I drop this?" and I was like 'just open it.'"

The note read: if you’re single/intERested, text me sometime.

hER mobile numbER was also written on the note.

After the man read it, he "immediately turned around" and introduced himself, which had Natalie grinning from ear to ear.

They then got to talking and an hour after getting off the plane, she received a text from him saying that he's single and keen to go on a date.

So let me get this straight, she found him cute BEFORE he even said a single word to her (seeing as though she talked to him for the FIRST TIME at the end of the flight)

The only explanation for that which comes to mind, is that she has the newest edition of pERsonality detectER which allows hER to detect a man’s pERsonality without him having to say a single word to hER, it’s totally not possible that she was simply attracted to him on the basis of his physical appearance.

If you think she was attracted to his looks, you’re probably a hateful misogynist basement dwellER incel tERrorist.

Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, man up, clean your room, attend more thERapy sessions, consoom more Jew-pills, become a professional showER-takER, get more haircuts. Once you do all these things, women will be attracted to your wondERful pERsonality.

I’m gonna follow this advice and then I’m booking a plane ticket to go on holiday so this story can happen to me too. Can’t wait to ascend aftER a woman passes me a note on the plane as well, latERs losERs

Last edited:
hahaha youre delousional incel, he was obviously watching a feminist film with female lead and female director on repeat the entire flight :feelskek: :feelskek:

on top of that she saw him getting an 50 dollar airport haircut beforhand

work on yourself before you put others down - Albert Einstein

and yes YTA sweaty :feelsLSD:

I’m gonna follow this advice and then I’m booking a plane ticket to go on holiday so this story can happen to me. Can’t wait to ascend aftER a woman passes me a note on the plane as well, latERs losERs
Headline for the article about you:

Inkwell's plane ascends, and so does he.

Suifuel shit

she has the newest edition of pERsonality detectER which allows hER to detect a man’s pERsonality without him having to say a single word to hER, it’s totally not possible that she was simply attracted to him on the basis of his physical appearance.
It was obviously his personality inkwell scum. kysvirgin

Just need to take more showers on the airplane and you too can receive notes like this

stop being negative

Clearly he was just a super low inhib giga chad with no bad qualities to his personality whatsoever, stupid inkwell

Jake Johnson Pain GIF by New Girl

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

There's no "how to" "rizz" "game" tutorial bullshit, its the simple yes or no on first sight.

@Mortis my keyboard is acting up, those particular lettERs keep automatically becoming capitalized for some vERy strange reason.

Oh look it happened again.

And my dumbass used to think I never had a girlfriend in school because I was quiet. :blackpill::feelskek:

"Women don't approach men wAaAaAAAaaH you have to do it yourself"

Nope. If you're attractive enough, women will approach you.

Women know within the first 3 seconds of seeing you whether they want to have sex with you or not. And they always make it known. Everything else is gigacopium

@Mortis my keyboard is acting up, those particular lettERs keep automatically becoming capitalized for some vERy strange reason.

Oh look it happened again.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Delusional inkwell motherfucka it was his pERsonality that caught her attention first just like you need to work on yours he probably showers daily and brushes his teeth 2x and knows how to make a woman feel safe

Attachments

• 58445845884485.gif
    58445845884485.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
And my dumbass used to think I never had a girlfriend in school because I was quiet. :blackpill::feelskek:

Women having mind-reading skills to be able to read a man’s pERsonality in the present moment, is just one of their numERous abilities.

They ALSO have psychic powERs which gives them the ability to read the future, she probably time travelled many years into the future and saw that you would one day become a misogynistic incel, hence she avoided you.

Imagine thinking looks mattER lol, incels are so low iq.

Last edited:
She locked eyes with him once and immediately knew he had a great personality - incredible!

She was equipped with pERsonality detectER 3.0, the newest vERsion which contains the latest updates

hahaha youre delousional incel, he was obviously watching a feminist film with female lead and female director on repeat the entire flight :feelskek: :feelskek:

She was equipped with pERsonality detectER 3.0, the newest vERsion which contains the latest updates
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

All chads desERve to get thrown in wood chippERs and gas chambERs. ExtERminate all chads (In Red Dead Redemption 2)

Women know within the first 3 seconds of seeing you whether they want to have sex with you or not. And they always make it known. Everything else is gigacopium
:blackpill:
:feelsautistic:

suifuel we'll never experience this :feelsrope:

Why is this considered news?

Real

If you are attractive , foids will do whatever it takes to reach out to find you.
Men who take the redpill and keep trying to use 'mind games' to try to seduce a foid while all Chad does is sit in the vision of a foid and gets her to be obsessed with him is something out of a comedy play.

Redpill and Bluepill puts emphasis on brainwashing men to think they have 'control' over how foids view them. Foids already made up their minds within seconds on whether they find a man fuckable or not and that's the truth.
That's when the Blackpill comes to save the day because it doesn't tolerate any of that nonsense.
I wonder if redpilles are just grifters or legit mentally retarded.

Damn if only all us uglies could personality max like cute guys, that was the difference that got this guy laid right bros :society:

mods pin this :feelsclown: shit

You know if a male passenger had sent a note on a napkin to a female passenger, he would have gotten banned from the airline if not arrested. Double standards as usual.

You know if a male passenger had sent a note on a napkin to a female passenger, he would have gotten banned from the airline if not arrested. Double standards as usual.

Feds would have arrested him at the airport the moment his plane would have landed st the destination, he would have been charged with attempted rape

How the hell is this news?

He must of taken 10 dozen showers before getting on the plane.

I question the premise entirely.
How is this a news article?
Think about it. How would something like this even get processed through the news cycle pipeline?
Stacy told a friend "omg I asked a total stranger out" and eventually some newswriter got interested in such an insipid story?
This isn't real. It's fucking propaganda.

Wow such a great personality

Wow, she just asked him out because he is "cute", his "cute" face was the reason why she approached him in the first place. If this "cute" guy had a normal/regular face, she would have ignored him and viewed him as a ordinary passenger. His face is what got him lucky. Btw, Chad's are not the only guys that women chase after. They also chase after pretty guys and cute guys. Life is unfair for most guys who are not blessed with a good looking face. Smh

Very Easy Difficulty, unlimited health regen, infinite ammo on all weapons, 999999 Money cheat on, one hit kill mode turned on, plus checkpoints every 2 minutes.

It's just insane, the life that chads have. They just cannot lose. Totally different species.

If an ugly guy does the same, it's harassment

Meanwhile, the pilot is a 5'5 Indian Incel.

Wow, she just asked him out because he is "cute", his "cute" face was the reason why she approached him in the first place. If this "cute" guy had a normal/regular face, she would have ignored him and viewed him as a ordinary passenger. His face is what got him lucky. Btw, Chad's are not the only guys that women chase after. They also chase after pretty guys and cute guys. Life is unfair for most guys who are not blessed with a good looking face. Smh

She could tell that he had a great pERsonality just by looking at his face, it CAN’T be the case that she was simply attracted to his face………………

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not gonna read this suicide fuel

38 milliseconds in her peripheral field of view is all it takes for a foid to feel desire for Chad's sperm inside her; or to feel disgusted of a sub-5 male in the vicinity.