Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WOMANS LIBERATION = INCELSx(10)

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
Watching the latest episode of RISING (the hill)

It was brought out through these moderates..that marriages are down across the board since the 1950s....where a woman was more into marrying a man with a good personality who was able to support her and the family....

And because of woman's opportunity for education and jobs AKA WOMANS LIB. Now a woman doesn't need to marry a man or raise kids anymore. (END of point from the hill)

That type of spirit putin doesn't want in his russia...and too much of that on his borders...this is why he is geared for war...a nation who is fagged out
(result of woman's lib)...represents a drop in population....which ends that nation's culture...

woman's liberation also created and revealed a new identity of man...THE INCEL...
U got brocels who have job...car...not living with mom...gets rejected by a foid. for a chad who may have just one or none of those things.....

I always said it, but It seems that there are many cucks here who prefer in some way that the foids be free because they live deceived that the advancement of society = foids freedom when this is a strategy of the business elite kikes to cheapen labor workforce.

By removing foids from the labor market and treating them like cattle and slaves, wages would suddenly rise, and foids would have no choice but to be distributed in a system of forced monogamy.

I always said it, but It seems that there are many cucks here who prefer in some way that the foids be free because they live deceived that the advancement of society = foids freedom when this is a strategy of the business elite kikes to cheapen labor workforce.

By removing foids from the labor market and treating them like cattle and slaves, wages would suddenly rise, and foids would have no choice but to be distributed in a system of forced monogamy.
right...and then they would fall right into the hands of whoredom if they refuse to become a mans wife (like a sub 5) and get slutted out for pennies...this is obviously a choice foids made on their own ...cause if they have no real skills (and their skills are really not needed anyways) than what are they good for but to be incubators and bring forth a mans heritage on earth....her rightful place in the human chain of command...underneath the man...created for man...to be a help meet for man...but...what I just said would cause foids to try and kill me in the names of woman's lib...

they keep shutting down brothels that are being ran from hotel rooms...their has been a spike for prostitution and its mainly because these foids getting addicted to the drugs that being pumped in from Mexico....and cant keep a job anyways because they just wanna get high and become lazy....liberals run to the rescue and wanna arrest everybody and shame everybody but the foid....but...that's how incel scavenger vultures like me eats in this foid fem ran system....in caterment...I have to pay f0r the scraps that chads can get for free if they want...

twilight zone (psyched out 1960s liberal horror show) always made the sub 5s look like trash and were the villains....now I like most episodes of this old school show...but THE DOLL comes into mind on the changing trend of foids getting away from balding sub 5 men who supported them and any child that came from a previous marriage/relationship....they made the man to be like an ogre and an a$$hole...and of course the foids were depicted as innocent victims....

women in the 60s were started to get slutted out in the name of liberal hippy ism....and become lesbian dyke whores for Chad as well..so of course around this era would Hollywood (than trending liberal) would bring such things out as far as a promotion of idelaogy/policy

twilight zone (psyched out 1960s liberal horror show) always made the sub 5s look like trash and were the villains....now I like most episodes of this old school show...but THE DOLL comes into mind on the changing trend of foids getting away from balding sub 5 men who supported them and any child that came from a previous marriage/relationship....they made the man to be like an ogre and an a$$hole...and of course the foids were depicted as innocent victims....

women in the 60s were started to get slutted out in the name of liberal hippy ism....and become lesbian dyke whores for Chad as well..so of course around this era would Hollywood (than trending liberal) would bring such things out as far as a promotion of idelaogy/policy
Birth control turned foids into whores, no doubt.