Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Woman with real annoying habit

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Woman at work who is washed up roastie, she is decently nice to me but one thing she does annoys the fuck out of me. It’s her laugh. Specifically at the end. Her laugh is normal, but at the end she lets out this sigh type sound as if the thing she is laughing at is the most whimsical thing on the planet. Sounds something like this:

“Hahahaha..uh-ahh”

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

falecel trait: foids are nice to you

nice brag faggot lets see everyone run you off the forum now :feelshmm:

falecel trait: foids are nice to you

nice brag faggot lets see everyone run you off the forum now :feelshmm:
I’ve stated on here multiple time the old roasties at work are nice to me. It’s the cute girls in their 20’s that avoid me at all costs.

I’ve stated on here multiple time the old roasties at work are nice to me. It’s the cute girls in their 20’s that avoid me at all costs.
how old is she? 25?

is she hot? :feelshmm:
No bro. I said she’s 45 and washed up.

All the girls in their 20s are hot. Not even sure if there are any in there 30s, one girl might be and she’s hot. They cringe when I say hi to them. Or if only 2 of us are in a room they will look down at the floor or their phones.

share vocaru. most annyoing foid habit is they speak and vote.

Or if only 2 of us are in a room they will look down at - their phones.

But that's basically the foid T-pose. When no other animations are playing, they default to looking down at fondle slab.