Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WOMAN WITH RARE CIRS CONDITION - SHE CAN SENSE THE VAXXED & THEY ARE MAKING HER SICK

Thank God I haven't fallen into that Jew trap.

Bla bla bla, just schizo foid bullshit, just get the god damn jab nigga!

Bla bla bla, just schizo foid bullshit, just get the god damn jab nigga!
5EBBE164 98FA 4385 AC4E C0E51BBE3605

looks like adult Greta Thunberg

Its probably the truth.
The vaccine contains graphene oxide.

If she isn't bullshitting for attention, that is quite interesting and there needs to be tests done with others that have CIRS around jabbed people.

Tbh. I got it months back and no side effects. Niggas are coping with being scared of needles. Soycuck low T niggas
:lul::lul::lul:
Although tbh, super high T will say natural selection. Stop letting needles let the weak live.

horsefaced Greta Thunberg. just LOL.

I sense it too sometimes

sure she can

gullible idiots

I have a rare condition, I can tell if you are fucking stupid. All the people who believe in this I'm detecting are fucking stupid.

sure she can

gullible idiots

I have a rare condition, I can tell if you are fucking stupid. All the people who believe in this I'm detecting are fucking stupid.
@Dregster666 @Uggo Mongo The vaccine shill is back

No, why do you constantly shill for this vaccine. Btw, this was my comment about this video:
Just the fact that someone took it seriously enough to post. People are being absolutely ridiculous.

You can't detect of someone is vaccinated, that's not even remotely possible.

That's the equivalent of claiming what I did.

Just the fact that someone took it seriously enough to post. People are being absolutely ridiculous.

You can't detect of someone is vaccinated, that's not even remotely possible.

That's the equivalent of claiming what I did.
Are you retarded?

You're the real idiot here. Believing MSM despite them wanting incels dead. Ignoring all of the side effects and complete lack of long term studies. You do know that the clinical studies conclude in January 2023, right?

All of your posts are about shilling the vaxx because you're a part of the normie hivemind and want to rationalize your low iq decision
I'm sensing another stupid person.. who is arguing a different point entirely.
I will give you 5 min to read my replies again and another 5 min to answer my question :feelsUgh:
Just because you agree with me doesn't mean that I can't detect you are fucking stupid.

It's a talent I have.

Last edited:
Guys just letting you all know that there's no sense in reporting eachother over disagreement on this topic as you're ALL entitled to your own opinion on it. :feelsclown:

I personally disagree with Arch Anemone's pro Covid vaccination beliefs but that disagreement does not warrant his banning nor vice versa were he to be anti Covid vaxx and I pro, etc, etc.:feelsUgh:

Guys just letting you all know that there's no sense in reporting eachother over disagreement on this topic as you're ALL entitled to your own opinion on it.
:feelshaha:

Just because you agree with me doesn't mean that I can't detect you are fucking stupid.

It's a talent I have.
Finally :feelskek:
The vast majority of your posts on this forum are related to the covid vaccine. Why do you constantly shill for this vaccine?

Finally :feelskek:
The vast majority of your posts on this forum are related to the covid vaccine. Why do you constantly shill for this vaccine?
It really is a fucking mystery to me. He has a big dog in this fight for some reason ($$$) and he's determined to see this fight through.

It really is a fucking mystery to me. He has a big dog in this fight for some reason ($$$) and he's determined to see this fight through.
>older and wiser than you
>unironically uses: "Haha u stupid" to avoid simple questions
:feelskek:

>older and wiser than you
>unironically uses: "Haha u stupid" to avoid simple questions
:feelskek:
It's painfully clear that he's believes he's fighting the good fight and that he's on the right side.

Just for the record I never reported anyone because I don't need the.mods to fight my battles for me.

So all who reported me can suck a bag of dicks.

And some of you had the nerve to call me a coward and you went and cried to the mods? Lol no backbone.

You all should go and buy little girls panties and put them on. So when you die of covid all the nurses can point at your little girl panties and microdicks

The vaccine isn't airborne you dumb schizo bitch.

I’ve heard of a real life person who has headaches around vaccinated people. Shit is real

The vaccine isn't airborne you dumb schizo bitch.
True, but in all fairness, she's talking specifically about the spike proteins produced by the shot. She's describing her condition accurately (CIRS does give you inflammation responses to various bacteria, viruses, fungi and toxins). The real question is whether or not the spike proteins are poisonous, and if they are, can other people with CIRS have inflammation responses similar to what she's claiming here.