Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Woman who works at pharmacy ducked her head behind the counter to avoid me

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
I just thought of something that happened a few months back but it stuck with me. This foid who seems to be around my age works at the pharmacy I go to and every time I go in there she treats me like I’m a fucking burn victim.

This time she was with one of the other employees who was a guy but he looked like a faggot. I guess foids would rather associate with faggots than a high T aspie, since when I got there she fucking ducked her head like she was taking cover, and I literally mean her entire body crouched down, and then the faggot she works with proceeded to come to the counter where I was so that she didn’t have to be face to face with me.

Icing on the cake was when I turned my head back as I was walking out the door, he ran back up to her and they were probably either calling me a psychopathic creep or laughing behind my back. I felt nothing but a void in my soul walking home that day. It’s memories like that which bring me back here

Cause a scene in there next time

Stupid foid. I think foids avoid us cause they see us as bishops/monks and they think we gonna judge them by their slutty behavior or something. Aside of ugly issue is ridiculous but it's true foids are becoming more and more avoidant with ugly men.