Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman Who Pretended To Be A Man Dies By Assisted Suicide Years After Realizing How Difficult It Was To Be One

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

R.I.P

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Don't think her death was related to that

Not like she trannymaxxed or anything she just dressed up as a man thats all lol

Not like she trannymaxxed or anything she just dressed up as a man thats all lol
Why did she want to die?

Why did she want to die?

The consensus I'm reaching is that it was well known she suffered from lasting mental health issues that were from or related to the experiment and assisted suicide isn't something that happens with no reason. Generally it's done in regards to terminal illnesses or crippling mental heath issues. I can't find anything about any illnesses. But there's alot of documentation about her mental health struggles. As such it isn't a huge leap to suggest that these two things are related.

Last edited:
Sleep Yawn GIF

The consensus I'm reaching is that it was well known she suffered from lasting mental health issues that were from or related to the experiment and assisted suicide isn't something that happens with no reason. Generally it's done in regards to terminal illnesses or crippling mental heath issues. I can't find anything about any illnesses. But there's alot of documentation about her mental health struggles. As such it isn't a huge leap to suggest that these two things are related.
In the article it says it was due to depression but who knows...

Most post-wall unsettled foids end up with mental problems.
Sounds like she never recovered from her experiences larping as a male.