Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Woman who choked currycel to death is acquitted of murder.

Desperate curry goes for a fat feminist whore, a shame...

The guy looks like a dickhead

@LastGerman Mogged by females yet again...

am i having a brain aneurysm

she's acquitted because she "didn't mean to" and was "expecting him to fight back"

what?

New Case law: Foids are now allowed to murder incels.

she's acquitted because she "didn't mean to" and was "expecting him to fight back"

what?

low key victory for white nationalists, even a white bitch with a big bone structure can overpower a looksmaxxed curry

Foids can now legally murder their own children, as well as incels.

low key victory for white nationalists, even a white bitch with a big bone structure can overpower a looksmaxxed curry
that would actually be less shameful than the alternative, that simps will just let m'lady strangle them to death nowadays

any lawyercels here who can explain what just happened for an low iqcel?

Hopefully he at least ascended.

looks like an obese femenist whore

She's Low IQ, she could have avoided to manslaughter charge as well if she just lied and said the currycel was trying to rape her. She's a white femasite and he's a currycel, nobody would question her false rape accusation anyway. Not only would she totally, 100% get away with it but all the blue checkmarks would be celebrating her as some kind of femininst heroine and she would have a Netflix movie made about her.

rice and curry are the most frail and unmasculine races ever. This is what thousands of years of low protein and low nutritional value diet will do to you.

I've seen numerous white women bench 25lb plates each side for reps, while working out casually and barely going to the gym. And i've seen countless asian guys struggle with that.

She's Low IQ, she could have avoided to manslaughter charge as well if she just lied and said the currycel was trying to rape her. She's a white femasite and he's a currycel, nobody would question her false rape accusation anyway. Not only would she totally, 100% get away with it but all the blue checkmarks would be celebrating her as some kind of femininst heroine and she would have a Netflix movie made about her.

shes disgusting. low iq ugly fat subhuman female kills a guy and gets away with it. but if you kill your bully you go to jail for 50 years.

I've seen numerous white women bench 25lb plates each side for reps, while working out casually and barely going to the gym. And i've seen countless asian guys struggle with that.

Average white women are probably also taller than average Asian men or about the same height.

Imagine letting yourself get choked by a female LOL

Meanwhile Curries go to jail in Western countries for simply talking to women.

If this was Tyrone or White Chad the state would not give the same response.

there's nothing to sympathize with here, a currycel thinking he can get safe and easy white pussy just by tapping on a phone, and a crazy uglyish white bitch gritting her teeth determined to make her psycho bitch life more interesting at any cost, can't even hitlermax with this shit, fuck this shit

there's nothing to sympathize with here, a currycel thinking he can get safe and easy white pussy just by tapping on a phone,

Yeah, it's hard to have sympathies for ethnics who try to cuck white people and make it harder for everyone. Just like for example white people running JBW game in Asia are also pathetic.

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again. :feelsseriously:

Yeah, it's hard to have sympathies for ethnics who try to cuck white people and make it harder for everyone. Just like for example white people running JBW game in Asia are also pathetic.
I've never really supported that type of sex tourism because of it, the only reason I'm not more upset about the prospect of rich westerners swarming to the balkans are that the women here are already 99% whored up and westernized and wanting top shelf men only

there's nothing to sympathize with here, a currycel thinking he can get safe and easy white pussy just by tapping on a phone, and a crazy uglyish white bitch gritting her teeth determined to make her psycho bitch life more interesting at any cost, can't even hitlermax with this shit, fuck this shit
uglyish? She is orcmaxxed ugly.

She intentionally committed murder (she literally admitted that she did, repeatedly), beyond dispute, and yet the cucked Aussie courts only charged her with manslaughter.

What?

Here are some gems though (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ention-seeker-self-harmed-grotesque-ways.html):
The jury has heard Dolheguy had been hospitalised more than 100 times for inserting objects - usually batteries - into her vagina.
JFL
She had been dressed as an 'Asian lolita' when her date arrived.
Even the lolis hate men.
'He didn't look like a strong man. I thought strangulation would be quick and easy,' she told police. 'I believed he was weak.'
Confirmed: If you are not Chad then you are a target.

She intentionally committed murder (she literally admitted that she did, repeatedly), beyond dispute, and yet the cucked Aussie courts only charged her with manslaughter.

What?

Here are some gems though (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ention-seeker-self-harmed-grotesque-ways.html):

JFL

Even the lolis hate men.

Confirmed: If you are not Chad then you are a target.
it looks like the court was basically begging her to give them something so they could acquit her

like a teacher begging a bad foid student to "just come up with something" so he can pass her and not fail her

epic

I would murder that bitch asap.

in 20 years, Foids will be stronger and taller than 90% of males, Only Gigachad and Bodybuilders will stand a chance

Because curries arent human

lol true. it wouldn't even leave a stain on her record.

Reminder any foid could kill you at any time with no consequences and her only reason would be simply cause you're not chad

he mogs me into oblivion

This bitch needs to be locked away forever.

Meanwhile Curries go to jail in Western countries for simply talking to women.

If this was Tyrone or White Chad the state would not give the same response.

Absolute ragefuel. Cuckdom needs to be eliminated from the "justice" system.

Bitch looks like a tranny. doubt that creatura on the left is an actual woman.

I wonder if she got him to lower his guard by promising to choke him slightly to enhance orgasm and then when he began to black out, she continued instead of stopping.

Lesson: never let a foid start to choke you, you will lose strength as your oxygen depletes as she edges you and be unable to fight her off.

Also never take drugs with foids.

Shit like this they will use to murder you and say it was an accident and pull out waterworks and get off on technicalities.

Look at the fucking Bobbitts

i would rather die than fuck a feminist whore like her. The whole world is rigged against men and especially currycels.

Poor currycel at least got to sniff that crackerpoon, good for him.

Also JFL @ retards laughing at that currycel. If you are an incel, you are in fact, a curry. You are as repulsive to women as a currycel.

what?
What the hell? Just clear the jails of men killing, raping women, they were just expecting the femorrhoids to fight back, anyway.

Imagine dying to a woman LOL.

[DeathFuel] for femdomcels

WHAT THE FUCK. I can't fucking believe the injustice. This is a fucking travesty. "Did not intend to kill him" . . . SHE FUCKING GOOGLED HOW TO MURDER SOMEONE a few hours before the crime. FUCK WHITE AUSSIES. ITS OVER FOR ALL ETHNIC MEN
Poor currycel at least got to sniff that crackerpoon, good for him.

Also JFL @ retards laughing at that currycel. If you are an incel, you are in fact, a curry. You are as repulsive to women as a currycel.

He didn't though. I read a report that said a forensic analyst determined no sexual activity took place. He came there to get choked and DIE.

Last edited:
any lawyercels here who can explain what just happened for an low iqcel?

Law is not related to IQ. This situation and my own and many others have proven to me that law is not an academic subject. It's nothing more than lies, bullshit, and notoriety. And dressing up nice. It's just acting really. There's nothing to be respected. Criminal lawyers are the scum of the earth, no better than the scum they defend.

To be fair she was a Orc female, a lot stronger than Human female
She's 5'3"- lets face it the curry man is weak as fuck
2020 01 03 07 03 10 Teenage killer Jamie Lee Dolheguy was an attention seeker who self harmed

He must be the only man in history to get murdered by a vibrator. :feelsgah:

I also find her sadomasochistic specificities interesting. She thinks she is fat and crazy, and is angered when she meets a guy who does not see her in such a way. Currycel sees her as a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. And that angered her, because she was not seen as a threat. What she thought was a fear-inducing presence, was for a curry, an opportunity at ascension. It's as though she has no comprehension at how thirsty the curryman is.

Last edited:
i would rather die than fuck a feminist whore like her.
I think she has an attractive enough face.

I didn't watch the vid, what makes you think she's a whore or a feminist?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back