Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman was groped in the metaverse

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Mark Zuckerberg is creating new ways to RAPE people. Mark is BLAMING THE VICTIM. Meta claims she SHOULD HAVE turn on the "safety zone" feature that prevents virtual rape. This is like when DISGUSTING CIS WHITE HETEROSCUM blame women on the clothes they wear for SEXUAL ASSAULT. MARK ZUCKERBERG IS PERPETUATING RAPE CULTURE AND BLAMING THE VICTIM, FBI PLEASE MURDER THIS MAN :soy::soy::soy:

Also, I bet 10 dollars the groper was Indian

Last edited:
Rather, foids are inventing new ways to falsely accuse men. It's one of the few things they've been able to invent.

Rather, foids are inventing new ways to falsely accuse men. It's one of the few things they've been able to invent.
There will be a slew of new VR/Metaverse themed CSI and TCAP shows

Anyone wanna form a grope squad and go on a mass grope in the Meta? I don't think it's a crime... yet.

I don't even know what the "metaverse" actually is tho.

What in the fuck even is the "metaverse?" Can anyone define this bullshit in one sentence clearly?

LMAO

If you were to ask people using this "metaverse" I doubt they could even explain it.

LOL it is like "women in code" -- yeah let's see them write a bootloader from scratch, not Javashit crap (I used to codecel).

What in the fuck even is the "metaverse?" Can anyone define this bullshit in one sentence clearly?

LMAO

If you were to ask people using this "metaverse" I doubt they could even explain it.

LOL it is like "women in code" -- yeah let's see them write a bootloader from scratch, not Javashit crap (I used to codecel).
its basically VR second life overglorified

how can you even get groped without ass sensors

Anyone wanna form a grope squad and go on a mass grope in the Meta? I don't think it's a crime... yet.

I don't even know what the "metaverse" actually is tho.
I have a feeling it will be a crime punishable by death in a few weeks

how can you even get groped without ass sensors
She is obviously just seeking attention + this story could be fake so they could start with the muh men are bad shit for the billionth time

She is obviously just seeking attention + this story could be fake so they could start with the muh men are bad shit for the billionth time
SHE WAS RAPED YOU INCEL :soy:

no way, ur telling me Mr send bobs and vegana groped the bitch? what did i expect
It's weird how games have regions just like the world, and some regions are more rapey than others. If you are gonna metaverse in India as a white woman avatar you will probably get a train run on you
Inb4 itll be illegal to touch women in meta and youll get irl arrested for it :lul:

Literally saving it to trigger some whores
this stupid article is gonna cause a mass raping spree because edgelords know they only have a limited amount of time to get away wiith as much digital groping as possible.
brutal getting groped by naked bald fat men pill
(in VR)

Last edited:
There's no way this is a real news story. Its a fucking online game. That's like getting arrested for mass murder after playing COD.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkxVDGCfbiI

holy fuck wait for the end on this
There's no way this is a real news story. Its a fucking online game. That's like getting arrested for mass murder after playing COD.
ITS CALLED RAPE AND ITS A NEWS STORY ON SEVERAL LIEGIT WEBSITES :soy:

This makes my pixel hard!

Lol, this remind me of an article I read like 5 years ago about a women being "molested" in VR :feelskek:

LoL that's like saying I got raped in Minecraft, normies never stop amazing me