Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman wants laws against Tinder frauding.

Catfishman on suicide watch.

I feel like we normally distinguish between lying as part of commercial venture and lying to people in our personal lives as a moral issue. I feel like we enough laws around good manners. We don’t need more.

Also we normally consider adults capable of investigating, considering, and measuring the consequences of our sex lives. Not sure we need laws enforcing our characters.

Jfl at this rostie trying to get sympathy from cucks, wanting them to blame the guy who lied to a whore about being single. Whores won't care how not single you are if you're chad.
Screen Shot 2018 11 21 at 90743 PM

Single foids in their 30's and 40s are used up garbage anyway, fuck those cunts. Men don't cry about "sexual deception" when a bitch lies to them about how many chad dicks she's had in the past.
Screen Shot 2018 11 21 at 90719 PM

I feel like we normally distinguish between lying as part of commercial venture and lying to people in our personal lives as a moral issue. I feel like we enough laws around good manners. We don’t need more.

Also we normally consider adults capable of investigating, considering, and measuring the consequences of our sex lives. Not sure we need laws enforcing our characters.
Tldr gayboy

lol they're trying to make it easier to find chad

The law should be against Tinder in general

This is so absurd it's ridiculous. They want to legislate everything so that women are responsible for nothing. If a woman fucks a man, that is her choice. It's her duty to figure out who she's fucking. It's not the government's responsibility. Why should tax dollars be spent trying to figure out if Chad is really as Chadded as he says he is and if women should regret letting him dick them?

Women want to be treated like babies in everything in life. What an embarrassment. What's sad is they will likely get some law passed since women get everything they want in this society. Women have no personal responsibility or accountability for anything anymore.

"In a forthcoming law review article, I propose that state lawmakers confront this issue with statutes that would punish, with relatively modest sanctions, material lies that deceived someone into having sexual relations."

Then how about we include wearing makeup or filters, that's way more deceiving then guys adding a couple inches to their height. Dumb bitch.

"In a forthcoming law review article, I propose that state lawmakers confront this issue with statutes that would punish, with relatively modest sanctions, material lies that deceived someone into having sexual relations."

Then how about we include wearing makeup or filters, that's way more deceiving then guys adding a couple inches to their height. Dumb bitch.

High IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back