Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman thinks she is worthy of 200k engagement ring

for that size diamond she better have two hymens

Sheboon momento

She wants you to pay 200k for what she'll give to chad for free

I think black foids have by far some of the most ridiculous standards. At least Kevin Samuels showed that these women actually exist. 8 kids from 9 different baby daddies and she demands he must make 300k / year to fund her life.

I feel for blackcels, black foids seem to be the most arrogant. They aren't as backstabbing as noodlewhores but their standards are through the roof + they'd give the poon free for thugmaxxed Tyrone anyway

Least desired, most entitled.

I think black foids have by far some of the most ridiculous standards. At least Kevin Samuels showed that these women actually exist. 8 kids from 9 different baby daddies and she demands he must make 300k / year to fund her life.

I feel for blackcels, black foids seem to be the most arrogant. They aren't as backstabbing as noodlewhores but their standards are through the roof + they'd give the poon free for thugmaxxed Tyrone anyway
If black foids had ridiculously high standards, they wouldn’t have to live in poverty with their kids. IMO, black foids have no standards.

Do you think all black foids are of low value?
From my personal experience the majority of black women like Tyrone, regardless of whether the woman is ghetto or education maxxing. The so called good girls tend to go after white men. Those so called good black women are either mixed race or they are fully black but do not associate with the culture and are self hating (I live in the UK). Black women wonder why so many black guys go after white women, who do not have those standards for black men. I have no idea why black women, who are (in all honesty) low value, ask for such a high buying price. You have to either be gifted genetically in height, face, body structure and NT, or you have to have a salary in the 90th percentile. Sucks all around. An urkel like me has no shot with women like this.

Her looksmatch can’t breathe

black womens "standards" are insane, the sheer entitlement you see coming from them.

entitlement is not surprising. after all, this is the demographic that calls each other kweens, regardless of attractiveness

It’s always the sheboons that have the most retarded standards, always.
:yes::yes::yes:Using sheboons as examples is almost cheating jfl

If men have an average IQ of 100 then the average wahmen has an iq 75-80 an ugly nigger sheboon thinks she deserves a rich man is stupid and funny.

If an incel demands virginity instead he would be called out as a domestic terrorist.

Her whole family could be auctioned and sold for less than that :lul:

Old rotten pussy

Imagine a man saying he is worthy of a blowjob and that’s sexist

Mind you the moment she buys it the value tanks JFL what an imbecile

At most her looks would net her a 50 dollar engagement ring but we live in clown world :feelsclown:

Black women and noodlewhores are the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back