Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman thinks Charisma on Command is a borderline rapist

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The guy’s a shitter chad PUA but the foid is actually ape-brain.

The guy’s a shitter chad PUA but the foid is actually ape-brain.

Women like her prove that you should never try. It's better to be incel than raped in the slammer from a false accusation.

I couldnt watch after 7 minutes in double speed. This fucking foid is so goddamn annoying I will find out where she lives and ____ her
after that I will ____ her down ____ her face ____ her family FUCK this bitch is so annoying

Also who cares what women think? low iq brain she is just virtue signaling that she knows better and is so experienced and smart TEEHEE

I couldnt watch after 7 minutes in double speed. This fucking foid is so goddamn annoying I will find out where she lives and ____ her
after that I will ____ her down ____ her face ____ her family FUCK this bitch is so annoying

Also who cares what women think? low iq brain she is just virtue signaling that she knows better and is so experienced and smart TEEHEE

It's the outrage that makes us who we are.

can't be rapist cos this guy is a chad
it's only rape if ur ugly

Holy shit, her fucking voice is terrible