Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman sympathizing with incels!

It's good If people are tolerant etc, but it can easily be just virtue signaling + you still won't get pussy, because that's how nature works, not even society

I hate to keep posting the same video, but he really sums up our existence in just over a minute.

By the way, I wonder when YouTube will take this down for spreading the blackpill.

*edit* Okay, I'll admit this was the best article on incels I've read imo. So close to the blackpill, so close to the truth of primal mating selection, so close to free-will being uncovered as a facade... but then it takes this weird detour into family planning. My parents were wealthy, educated, and white. No sale! Fuck her anyway! haha

Last edited:
Call me when they're actually going to do something about it and not just admit "yeah you're right but fuck you we're not going to change anything teehee"

Virtue signaling.
I am slowly starting to think that women are in fact devoid of emotion for men, unless they are family members. I don't know how accurate this is, but i have a reason to believe they are basically just calculating when choosing a mate (unless he's handsome, then they just get horny and want to fuck him).

Virtue signaling whores

Unless sympathizing involves her getting on her knees and taking my virginal cock inside her warm food-hole, I don't care.

"I am suggesting that we remove all monetary incentives to have a child"
This I can agree with.

Worst suifuel this fucking week tbh :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Virtue signaling.
I am slowly starting to think that women are in fact devoid of emotion for men, unless they are family members. I don't know how accurate this is, but i have a reason to believe they are basically just calculating when choosing a mate (unless he's handsome, then they just get horny and want to fuck him).

"I am slowly starting to think that women are in fact devoid of emotion for men, unless they are" CHAD

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly you guys didn't read this whore's full article before commenting.

Her conclusion is that the solution is making abortions and morning after pills "free" ie paid for by our taxes .

LMAO. Complete non sequitur. She turns her bullshit into a conclusion promoting MORE FEMALE DEGENERACY.

RAGE FUEL NOT LIFE FUEL.

No, cunt, the solution is positive masculinity instead of demonizing it. There's a reason soxiety has decayed as women have dominated it more and more.

Woman wants money from incels*

Unsurprisingly you guys didn't read this whore's full article before commenting.

Her conclusion is that the solution is making abortions and morning after pills "free" ie paid for by our taxes .

LMAO. Complete non sequitur. She turns her bullshit into a conclusion promoting MORE FEMALE DEGENERACY.

RAGE FUEL NOT LIFE FUEL.

No, cunt, the solution is positive masculinity instead of demonizing it. There's a reason soxiety has decayed as women have dominated it more and more.

Kek. She's using a male phenomema and transforming it somehow so women are benefited, at the expense of male taxpayers. Classic behavior.

Don't fall victim to this utter trash. She's only a foid looking for an incel to betabux

I like her...

How do you go from being socially awkward with men hitting on you and not having the social skill to disengage them to unplanned pregnancies and figuring the government should provide free birth control because you can’t control spreading your legs, then to suggesting there would be less socially awkward people if more poor people had less kids? Then moving on to adoptions and complaining of rich white folk not doing enough?

Lol this is from the comment section criticizing her logic.

Virtue signaling, ignore that H G Wells fanfic article.

She's saying she's repulsed by ugly males with low money and status and doesn't know what to do to help us. She wants incels dead.

Can she fuck me now?

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

She's saying she's repulsed by ugly males with low money and status and doesn't know what to do to help us. She wants incels dead.
So she's like any woman.
AWALT is a rule of life.

Don't fall victim to this utter trash. She's only a foid looking for an incel to betabux

No, women never look for incels we are 100% fucked and have 0 chance with anyone we cant even get betabux status that is for normies. She even stated she would not give anyone of those guys a chance or date them, but just feels bad for them.

Virtue signaling.
I am slowly starting to think that women are in fact devoid of emotion for men, unless they are family members.
all females are narcissists. Most don't even truly care about family.

RAGE FUEL NOT LIFE FUEL.

exactly, you guys are retards. It's clear from the first paragraph that she has no empathy whatsoever.

It's her direct responsibility to sympathize, since our lives is pretty much like hell, we can't satisfy the basic need of every human being. All humans with normal levels of empathy must sympathize with us.

RAGE FUEL NOT LIFE FUEL.

Eh. Society as it is now is dysgenic, instead of encouraging the births of people like us who are incapable of success or happiness, we should be encouraging fertility among successful people with good genes and discouraging it among the lumpenproles

We shouldnt be mean to femoids that are on our side. We need to come across as rational beings

Read the article. This is [SuicideFuel] not [LifeFuel] :feelsree:

I'd prefer being mocked over being sympathized tbh. I don't need some nasty cunt pretending to feel sorry for me.

x
No, women never look for incels we are 100% fucked and have 0 chance with anyone we cant even get betabux status that is for normies. She even stated she would not give anyone of those guys a chance or date them, but just feels bad for them.
Well being betabuxed is the worst situation a man can get in. Being an
incel is way way better.

Eh. Society as it is now is dysgenic, instead of encouraging the births of people like us who are incapable of success or happiness, we should be encouraging fertility among successful people with good genes and discouraging it among the lumpenproles
That's the cucked way to go about things. Femoids are the ones that need to stop chad dick chasing, the government needs to take away their privileges, then incels will magically find partners.

She'll take it all back in a week or two. Just like the last femoid who stood up for us, she will get "cyber bullied" by IT.

That's the cucked way to go about things. Femoids are the ones that need to stop chad dick chasing, the government needs to take away their privileges, then incels will magically find partners.
Even simpler. The gov should stop mandatory taxation. You would see the welfare system dry up real quick.

Even simpler. The gov should stop mandatory taxation. You would see the welfare system dry up real quick.
Exactly, this fag thinks it's equal to rape if the government doesn't provide for rostie whores with men's taxes.

Exactly, this fag thinks it's equal to rape if the government doesn't provide for rostie whores with men's taxes.

He is right (just not in the way he thinks he is). It is rape. Men get raped by the state which is the modern woman's surrogate husband. Most women cannot compete with men in the free market so they would naturally have to depend on a stable reliable provider if they want children. But if Stacy marries the state she can fuck Chad all she wants with little repercussions.

He is right (just not in the way he thinks he is). It is rape. Men get raped by the state which is the modern woman's surrogate husband. Most women cannot compete with men in the free market so they would naturally have to depend on a stable reliable provider if they want children. But if Stacy marries the state she can fuck Chad all she wants with little repercussions.
Exactly, it only stops being rape when men aren't forced to provide for whores they won't get to fuck. We are the ones who are really against rape.

Virtue signaling.

How many incels has she fucked?