Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman superimposes face on a packet of eggs and gets 530 tinder matches in 1hr!

platypus

platypus

Recruit
http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...g/news-story/c358982bfa20bcd6cd3c20cba758df8f

B90a479200ed2e0f0d69e9848b0ad4cf

Does this mean eggman has a chance? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT you literally don’t even need to be human as a female to get matches. It’s fucking over boyos, warm those ropes up

as a female, matches dont mean anything. matches only matter as a male. as a female, what matters is how many guys are willing to give money, and how much money they are willing to give. every female can get infinite sex and matches, what they can't get is commitment from chad and infinite money from beta cucks with no effort (they actually can get infinite money if they put in lots of effort)

as a female, matches dont mean anything. matches only matter as a male. as a female, what matters is how many guys are willing to give money, and how much money they are willing to give. every female can get infinite sex and matches, what they can't get is commitment from chad and infinite money from beta cucks with no effort (they actually can get infinite money if they put in lots of effort)

Well the female in this instance got paid by the media corporation to publish this particular tinder experiment. Any incels getting paid for their tinder experiments?

Well the female in this instance got paid by the media corporation to publish this particular tinder experiment. Any incels getting paid for their tinder experiments?

not that i know of. I wonder what the hourly wage worked out to be though. not trying to cope, i agree with you, just saying what I am because ive done ewhoring on tinder and its not very effective.

not that i know of. I wonder what the hourly wage worked out to be though. not trying to cope, i agree with you, just saying what I am because ive done ewhoring on tinder and its not very effective.

Well I suppose it's possible that she is on a Weinstienship at the media company.

Just be egg theory.

HOLY SHIT you literally don’t even need to be human as a female to get matches. It’s fucking over boyos, warm those ropes up

this is fucking ridiculous.

530 mentalceks swiping right. Jfml

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back