Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman suffers second degree burns and is forced to shave head as strangers slaps a hat full of glue on her head.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Opera Snapshot 2020 07 31 164325 wwwthesuncouk

Newsflash GlueAttack 13
37 Mum Forced To Shave Head After Attacker Stuck Glue Filled Hat On Her
Newsflash GlueAttack 03
NINTCHDBPICT000598846135

According to the Spanish national newspaper Levante EMV, Marcela reportedly saw the man holding flowers through the video display connected to the entrance of the building.

In an interview with Newsflash, Marcela said: “Once at the door of my house, and in front of my eight-year-old son, he threw the flowers at my feet, called me a 'son of a b*tch', and pulled the hat over my head.

“He ran away, my son was shouting and I rushed to the bathroom to clean up my head and asked my son to call the police or friends.”

Marcela was taken to hospital where she was diagnosed with second-degree burns on her head caused by the "abrasive substances" used in the attack.

She said: “The doctor told me that this kind of attack is very common in Colombia, where it is called 'doing the shampoo'.

"It is commonly ordered by jealous wives after finding out their husbands had cheated on them or because they envy the other women.”

Surprisingly based

Fucking based thing to do

shouldve just shot her (with a bow in minecraft)

She will still get chad

Very interesting way of attacking.

View attachment 306277
View attachment 306275View attachment 306279View attachment 306278View attachment 306276

According to the Spanish national newspaper Levante EMV, Marcela reportedly saw the man holding flowers through the video display connected to the entrance of the building.

In an interview with Newsflash, Marcela said: “Once at the door of my house, and in front of my eight-year-old son, he threw the flowers at my feet, called me a 'son of a b*tch', and pulled the hat over my head.

“He ran away, my son was shouting and I rushed to the bathroom to clean up my head and asked my son to call the police or friends.”

Marcela was taken to hospital where she was diagnosed with second-degree burns on her head caused by the "abrasive substances" used in the attack.

She said: “The doctor told me that this kind of attack is very common in Colombia, where it is called 'doing the shampoo'.

"It is commonly ordered by jealous wives after finding out their husbands had cheated on them or because they envy the other women.”
Yo based stranger???

Yo based stranger???
Suppose she's lucky it wasn't acid in the face as that is usually the norm for these kind of attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back