Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Picks 6ft Donor and Gives Birth to a Dwarf

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Sperm banks were a mistake.

Its most likely her own crappy genetics. Plus why pick a 6ft doner? If I was a foid and wanted a child from a sperm bank hypothetically I would chose the tallest dude possible. A 6ft father does not mean the child will be 6ft but a 6"6 father means the child will easily be 6ft.

lol that's what she receive for being so shallow and evil with sub 7 males,I don't believe in karma but sometimes the life can give a soup of your self sugarade

lol that's what she receive for being so shallow and evil with sub 7 males,I don't believe in karma but sometimes the life can give a soup of your self sugarade

She doesn't suffer, the child does.

Meme gender.

I wouldn’t call this life fuel because the son is gonna suffer. It’s over for him most likely.

She's given birth to a future incels.co poster :feelskek:

If she wins , She can get the cash and throw the dwarf in adoption and try to get another one with a Chad sperm donor. Hopefully not

aged over 40

Just like the mother of that non-verbal autist from the other thread who went viral on Twitter.

I’m glad this happened to the whore.

Its most likely her own crappy genetics
Exactly. The sperm bank should counter-sue because of her subhumanity, her being a foid should be enough to sue her

Short women should not reproduce because they are the reason their children are short

i would as well,she paid for a chad,not an incel
Yes but the birth defect is her fault for wanting a child with a age above 40 years, it wasn't chad fault and wasn't the clinic fault as well, they can't be blamed for her being a used up cunt with defected eggs.

Yes but the birth defect is her fault for wanting a child with a age above 40 years, it wasn't chad fault and wasn't the clinic fault as well, they can't be blamed for her being a used up cunt with defected eggs.
i assumed they messed up the donor and gave her some midget's sperm

Blaming the sperm donor for the failures of your semi-functional cunt is like blaming the grocery store when you burn your supper.