Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Woman says that low-quality men should die without reproduce

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
You know what she deserves.

I mean..shes not wrong. We need another world war and a world wide eugenics program.

Awesome blackpill, she should be a polyamorist, right?

Ps. I wouldn't fuck her even if i was a 10/10 Chad.

lol the more they talk like that the better. Incels MUST develop class consciousness!!

But let women with subhuman genes fraud with fakeup and pass on their genes? I don't think she really thought that one all the way through.

But let women with subhuman genes fraud with fakeup and pass on their genes? I don't think she really thought that one all the way through.

this. Bitches think they are high genetic quality just because they have a vagina and that makes us "inferior" even if we are more capable than them and do more than them. No sex as a male = worthless.

She is one dumb bitch. Holy fucking shit. I got so enraged by second screenshot

foids like her would be gangraped by incels back in the day. she should remember that just because ugly male genes weren't passed, doesn't mean they didn't have sex

This is what happens when clueless feminist western white womyn try to fit in with the mainsteam. They say incredibly fucking retarded shit like this. Good for you for being born with that vagina you ugly bimbo, good for you.

in that case low quality women should receive the same fate [Hypocrisy]

She's right, tho. I've seen a lot threads speaking the same thing that she's speaking. The thing is: incels are denied love but they are forced to contribute to society(taxes). Incels shouldn't breed? I agree. They shouldn't be forced to contribute as well.

Here's a close-up of her face, btw...

RoseMead

Don't think she has the authority to talk about "inferior genes" with that hideous face. She looks like the female version of me. If she had a Y chromosome, she would probably be posting here and preparing to go ER instead of posting her eugenicist drivel.

judging from her picture, so should she.

View attachment 9704

Don't think she has the authority to talk about "inferior genes" with that hideous face. She looks like the female version of me. If she had a Y chromosome, she would probably be posting here and preparing to go ER.

but if incel keep briding how they are incels kek

So should low quality women, especially womanlets

the bigest thing i hate abute woman is that they are alowd to constantly frod they genetic value by makeupp high heels etc.

And she says that like if she was superior to us lol

This is only true if an incel had a son. But if incel had a daughter she'd just be an average hoe by looksmaxing with fakeup and not being morbidly obese.

Solution? - Forced abortions for all male fetuses, this way we have 100% incel prevention rate.

this is how all virtue signaling females really think beneath their bluepilled comments

She looks subhuman herself. Here's to her encountering a thirsty sandnigger and getting raped to death.

Every word is a black pill straight from the whore's mouth. This is what all women's lizard brains tell them but they can't articulate. The only statement that is even partially incorrect is that part about incels breeding: incel fathers and sons are positively associated in general but recombination is a big factor in human esthetics.

But she is right.

If you are ugly, the best thing to the humanity is that you die without reproduce. Less shit tier genetics on the human genetic pool.

View attachment 9704

Don't think she has the authority to talk about "inferior genes" with that hideous face. She looks like the female version of me. If she had a Y chromosome, she would probably be posting here and preparing to go ER instead of posting her eugenicist drivel.

First thing I thought when I opened this thread. The Amazing Melted Wax Lady is going to lay out her standards for 'high quality', everybody.

Last edited: