Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman pretends to be man for a year. (Nearly ropes)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Meet Norah. She lived life as a man named Vincent for a year. She ended up in a psyche hospital.

She also attempted standup comedy as a man. Learning its still not funny if a man makes lame jokes written by a foid.

20190202 235357

You need to have strong willpower to remain alive as a low status male in 2019, something all foids lacks.

No surpirse here. Foids so used to living on tuturial island, they will only realize how easy they have it once leaving their precious island

What was she expecting, everyone laugh because she looks like a man? If anything the audience criticize men more harshly.

What was she expecting, everyone laugh because she looks like a man? If anything it makes the audience critic him more harshly.
Nobody laughed when she was a woman. She assumed sexism

Nobody laughed when she was a woman. She assumed sexism

I remember watching this and her cuck boyfriend was like "no honey, it was a bad crowd! You were funny!" The depths men will go to have sex with even a fucking plain-jane never fails to surprise me.

Not only she isn't funny but she's also low iq and delusional.
Thats most women tbh
I remember watching this and her cuck boyfriend was like "no honey, it was a bad crowd! You were funny!" The depths men will go to have sex with even a fucking plain-jane never fails to surprise me.
Yep. Men will never fail to validate stupid holes

This is why I don't care when bad things happen to most of them.

Hopefully not for longer when men are blackpilled.
I truly hope so

You need to have strong willpower to remain alive as a low status male in 2019, something all foids lacks.
This is true as we approach total globalization the world of wonder is leaving and all the giant copes in mankinds history involving fortune and glory and entrepreneurship etc. are going to be gone forever we will live in a Brave New World style society.

women CANT make jokes.. they are not funny at all
They're incapable of being funny because they have no sense of perspective

Every woman should be made to live as w man for a year.
They would truly realize what loneliness is.

Some women say say the same about men having to be women so we can feel the "pain" of menstruation. I'd take that physical pain and get validation 24/7 over this fucking loneliness
No surpirse here. Foids so used to living on tuturial island, they will only realize how easy they have it once leaving their precious island
So fucking true man

Meet Norah. She lived life as a man named Vincent for a year. She ended up in a psyche hospital.

She also attempted standup comedy as a man. Learning its still not funny if a man makes lame jokes written by a foid.

View attachment 86128

I've seen this before, just another stupid cunt who wanted to boast male privilege with that shitty disguise.

Every woman should be made to live as w man for a year.
Maybe then it would make sense for the suicide minster to be female in England.

Most of these arrogant cunts couldn't live a month in our shoes. Then again they have social abilities and friends from having a vagina which would be a massive advantage, but I would trade anything to see the look on their faces when they would realise they can't just summon attention.

“But the pay gap waaaaaah”

I've heard quite a few stories about those "FTM" trannies that just drop the whole act once they get to a passable level, since no one pays them any mind anymore and they realize it's much harder to get validation if they don't have tits they can get thousands of likes by posting a picture of online. Foids really are shallow creatures, they can't survive without being told they are pretty.

When women complain about male privilege, they mean top percentile high value alpha male privilege. Low status men are avoided like the plague and suppressed from consciousness.

Congrats tbh. Welcum to the real world.

I’ve read her book. It’s quite good, she basically realises that being a man is fucking awful. A large part of what forms her opinion is the dating world for men. Being a foid, she’s used to getting sex, love, social validation for free, and suddenly as a sub-8 man she can’t get any of it.

Last edited:
you need to hit a certain iq threshold to be funny

Even trans men never bear the burden of actually having a penis. Trans men don't jackhammer shit, or get bombed in Syria. They do social media/non-profit work, and play the woke card to get extra privileges. They almost always do the foid thing on the internet, by saying "as a TRANS MAN, I feel . . . "

Imagine going from everyone wanting to fuck you to people seeing you as
sub-human.I imagine she felt like a burn victim.

well, well, well.... maybe it isn't women who have life on super duper hard mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back