Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman on TwoX admits being turned on by sociopathic men.

omegacel69

omegacel69

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7jp1nx/why_do_we_have_the_best_sex_with_the_worst_people/

RE: Woman on TwoX admits being turned by sociopathic men.

Primal instincts, not even surprised.

Only if they are handsome

I had to stop reading TwoX because its suicide fuel, a few weeks ago.

These women are intentionally and willing to put themselves into terrible situation, a lot of them are just a lost cause.

Women disgust me. They must be oppressed.

yIh6wfq.png

J0qVVSq.png

JFL at this female bullshit btw: 
This seems to be a thing with men and women, gay and straight. Why oh why are the worst people the best in bed?
No, this is NOT a thing "with men and women, gay and straight," this is ABOUT WOMEN. WOMEN are attracted to sociopaths, women are attracted to violent men. Women are these disgusting animals that want to be raped by dangerous and dominant high-status Chads and if he murders thousands of low-status men before, they get even more turned on by it. This is also why a female's favorite insults are terms that evoke disgust (creepy, weird, strang) rather than fear: because they are aroused by violence and loss of control. Women's rights must be removed. Low-status men of all nations unite! Only this tiny minority of high-status men profit from the current system, both economically as well as sexually.

gay_fag said:
Only if they are handsome

This, almost all attractive people are sociopaths because of the halo effect that let's them live like gods.

"n-no its not true why are you such a nice guy women can sense your misogyny reeeeEEEEE"

idkwattodowithlife said:
I had to stop reading TwoX because its suicide fuel, a few weeks ago.

These women are intentionally and willing to put themselves into terrible situation, a lot of them are just a lost cause.

Why would you read that garbage in the first place?