Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman making fun of male loneliness

Shell start caring when a lonely man rapes her

I can’t read the comments for my own safety
Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino

fucking cunts they need to shut the fuck up and start giving me a blow job!

Who cares what some slut has to say lol

Whoever owns that account seems like an unhinged bitch judging by the other posts. It's fucking bizarre and downright evil that foids go out of their way to shit on men even though none of them have ever wronged them.

Women think being misandrist is a personality trait these days...

My reaction when women are raped, IDAF

Reading the comments so far women mocking men and trannies too. Look at the comments, pure hatred. They hate men that struggles. Even autistic men. Men that lost everything in their life. Men in depression. This is what you feds are defending while tracking us down.

Hey feds, why dont you GO TO THAT LINK AND READ WHAT THE WOMEN ARE SAYING INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT US! I AM SO TIRED OF EVERYONE BLAMING ”INCELS”, TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THE WOMEN ARE SAYING! MAYBE THIS WILL WAKE ALL FEDS AND RESEARCHERS SO THEY FINALLY ADMIT THAT WOMEN SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHTS! LOOK, THAT IS WOMAN NATURE. AND YOU CALL US INCELS HATEFUL?!

Hope this fucking commentfield of that video will give you agents, feds, bluepillers and lurkers a fat * slap. Welcome to reality.

Last edited:
When i see a foid being harassed i either want to take a seat and eat popcorns or turn the other way

Reading the comments so far women mocking men and trannies too.

What the fuck feds, why dont you FUCKING GO TO THAT LINK AND READ WHAT THE WOMEN ARE SAYING INSTEAD OF FUCKING LOOKING AT US! I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF EVERYONE BLAMING ”INCELS”, TAKE A FUCKING LOOK AT WHAT THE WOMEN ARE SAYING! MAYBE THIS WILL WAKE ALL FEDS AND RESEARCHERS SO THEY FINALLY ADMIT THAT WOMEN SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHTS! LOOK, THAT IS WOMAN NATURE. AND YOU CALL US INCELS HATEFUL?!

Fuck the juice who gave women rights. It shall be removed one day and every tranny will be concentrated in world of warcraft.

Women are absolute psychos and their only faith should be to breed for human survival.

I hate trannies, joos and foids with all my heart. The 3 groups who should have no rights.
Because as a man i find it impossible to fear women. When foids say shit about men it’s like a child throwing a tantrum so i just ignore it

The same can’t be said for foids because they have a legitimate reason to fear men

Reading the comments so far women mocking men and trannies too.

Fuck the juice who gave women rights. It shall be removed one day and every tranny will be concentrated in world of warcraft.

Women are absolute psychos and their only faith should be to breed for human survival.

I hate trannies, joos and foids with all my heart. The 3 groups who should have no rights.
Foids are literally twerking for a direct conflict between men and foids for everyone to see at this point. But the simps and normies just keep cancelling the progress. Men are so fucking pathetic.

Women wants violence. They want lonely men. They want men to lose their shit and then start treating women like slaves. It turns women on.

They are waiting for men to get really angry, that is why they dogpill meanwhile. I am tired of feds and simps defending them. Hopefully this link will make feds wake up and realise that women will treat them as shit the day they go in to trauma.

Btw everything I said in this thread is fiction. It is in a game. It is all fiction. Women irl are the emphatic gender. They go for personality. Autistic ugly men and chads have the same chance.

They dont cheat. When men go to war, they wait for them to come back.

Listen fed reading this, I promise, your wife is perfect. While you work doing the job for joos, your woman is not cheating with a chad or Tyrone.

The guy with the orange cat avatar will get a date from his oneitis. She wont block him or leave him on seenzone. Women are emphatic and humans greatest deed was giving women voting rights.

Last edited:
The empathetic gender in action
Also lol at thinking loneliness isn’t rising for foids as well

Haha women good, men bad

Why would women give a shit. It doesn't affect them at all. As we know from the blackpill women do not have empathy, they only feign it.

I don't even get mad seeing this type of post anymore. I know that whatever hole made it is absolutely fucking miserable. You don't see gigastacy making this type of post.

"IDGAF about lonely men" , meanwhile she would want lonely men to help her if she was being slapped around or raped.

Me when women rape statistics : :lul::lul::lul: