Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman leaves safety of car in the middle of a safari to nag her husband. Gets eaten alive by a tiger

"I prefer the bear."

Where are the retarded naive Foids at,
who said they would rather be alone with a predator (a bear), than a man?

:feelsLSD:

Foid got taken to the shadow realm:feelskek:

Good for her, well deserved.
Stupid whore, You Cunt.
This is what should happen with every woman who said ´I prefer the bear´,
Slowly get mauled to death.
WHORE

but but animals only attack when they are provoked :foidSoy:

Nag and get snacked

nothing of value was lost

good dinner for mr. tiger

lol @ the cuck husband running after it

Good for her, well deserved.
Stupid whore, You Cunt.
This is what should happen with every woman who said ´I prefer the bear´,
Slowly get mauled to death.
WHORE

Apparently the lady who got nabbed by the tiger survived but the mother who tried to save her got killed by another tiger.

In 2016, a tragic event unfolded at Beijing Badaling Wildlife World when a woman, after an argument with her husband, mistakenly exited their vehicle and was attacked by a tiger. Her mother, attempting a rescue, was fatally mauled by another tiger. The family subsequently sued the park, asserting that the design of the self-driving tour lacked adequate safety measures. They sought compensation totaling 1.49 million yuan (about $230,000) for the mother's death and an additional 690,000 yuan (about $106,000) for the injuries Zhao sustained.
:feelskek:

In 2016, a tragic event unfolded at Beijing Badaling Wildlife World when a woman, after an argument with her husband, mistakenly exited their vehicle and was attacked by a tiger. Her mother, attempting a rescue, was fatally mauled by another tiger. The family subsequently sued the park, asserting that the design of the self-driving tour lacked adequate safety measures. They sought compensation totaling 1.49 million yuan (about $230,000) for the mother's death and an additional 690,000 yuan (about $106,000) for the injuries Zhao sustained.
The dumb foid survived and her mother died because of her stupidity. She killed her mother.

Tiger tank

I wish also for this

Last edited:
Just be a retard to collect free money. The entitlement.

Nothing of value was lost

Piece of worthless cunt, serves that bitch right.

I hope this happens to all the toilets that choose a wild animal over a man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back