Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman leaves her rich JBW husband for an arab sheikh, what can go wrong? (dedicated to all slav trad wife copers)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
https://iz.ru/1177957/2021-06-12/rossiianka-sbezhala-s-rebenkom-v-oae-i-potrebovala-u-muzha-eu1-mln
"""
Former spouse of a lawyer from FRG Ekaterina Snieder (1) ran away to UAE falling for false promises of a certain "sheikh" of marrying her, taking their daughter with her. The father of the kid, Florian Shieder, told the story on 12 June.

At the moment, 47-yo man doesn't know where his 4-yo daughter is and what happened to her. His wife demands €1 mil. for a chance to speak with her.

Last time when the father saw her was at the police station after a two months' break-up, which was before his former wife took the kid with her.

"She wanted to marry, so she transferred about €100 thousands to "him" in order to become a royal family member" -- Snieder says. Florian claims that his former spouse planned out the break up beforehand, and that he contacted the police and children services about it. She waited until he pays P40 mil due to the prenuptial agreement. Now she demands more money.

"Holding the kid hostage, she wrote: pay up €1 mil, if you want to speak with Masha" -- says Marina Dubrovskaya, Florian's lawyer.

According to Florian, his former wife sent pictures of the naked girl to the "sheikh" for unclear reasons. Snieder thinks the kid might be in danger.

Ekaterina refuses to talk to journalists, as well as her legal representative Mikhail Mukhamedov.

"There is a legal procedure. We are not going to blow it up, neither my client nor her lawyer" -- Mukhamedov says.

[unimportant babble]

Snieder has been worked in Russia for 20 years. 5 years ago his female friend introduced him to Ekaterina, an art historian (4). They married, but the wife spent a lot of money on a daily basis. The man provided for his spouse, looked after the kid while Ekaterina hanged out with her female friends. Her mother, Natalia (3) Piskunova (2), as well as the family's nun, Marina Droghzkina left for UAE as well.
"""

That's a lot to unpack...

Basically, a typical russian Natrashka (3) who:
1) lucked out marrying a millionaire cuckold lawyer from Germany,
2) gave birth to a child securing her status,
3) spent kilothousands, maybe up to million of the cuckold's $ and € while doing nothing for family and the kid,
4) got into a SCAMMER "SHEIKH" who promised to marry her and make her his queen,
5) transferred €100K of the cuckold's money to the scammer
6) divorced the cuckold, nicely taking his 40 000 000 russian rupees
7) essentially kidnapped the kid, sent pictures of her naked to a stranger over the net
8) the scam turned out to be, well, um, a scam and our failed soon-to-be "queen" moved from her lousy mansion to a comfortable african desert in the middle of nowhere
9) now asks humble €1 mil. for a chance to speak with kid

A couple of notes to help you better understand the context (from the text):

(1) "Snieder", sounds nice, right? Much unlike "Piskunova" (2), derived from a Russian word "писк" ("squeak"). Russian foids often dream of whitewashing their slav origin and becoming respectable white ladys.
(3) Natalia, Natasha, Natashka (often derogatory), Natrashka (derogatory) etc, a good name for a foid which in itself has become a kind of a meme in the internet circles, referring to a promiscous and arrogant woman who would fuck anyone (arabs, turks, whites, uzbeks, etc) but not russian Van'ka.
(4) "art historian", as you can tell, is a meme degree for low IQ foids (basically all of them). You'll hardly make more than 500$ a month doing shit like that. Basically a piss poor low IQ foid without a pittance behind landed A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE, and a permissive gullible CUCKOLD no less. Talk about "non-existing" hypergamy.

More notes and thoughts:

1) Goes without saying that her husband is a stupid cuckold who deserved everything that happened.

2) That she sent nudes of "her" daughter to a presumably adult man for money is hilarious. Empathetic gender, in other words. More power over the kids to women.

3) What is funny too is that she genuinely believed that an arab sheikh would want a used-up, 30+ foid with a bucket for a vagina. Quite humble of her, isn't it? Sophisticated german millionaire just don't cut it guys. No, she wanted to become a fucking QUEEN of a sheik. She truly believed in herself and her used up hole, simply because the first time it proc'd with a german cuckold. Like, seriously... it's a national feature of russian foids, a meme about a talentless hole who wants to marry a foreigner. Trust me you won't find such a worthless yet arrogant foid as those in russia. They all dream of arab sheikhs, it's no coincidence that she was targeted and had to fall for it. You call men narcissistic and overconfident after this?

4) Another thing that might go unnoticed. We've already seen that this foid was of low origin, piss poor, got a useless, unmarketable degree and whose only talent was to suck seed and then money off of her cuckold husband. Yet there was another one. Giving birth is the only trade pursued by so called "traditional wives". It's their only way of self-realization. They can do nothing but suck off your dick and give birth hoping to strip you naked when you can't satisfy her any longer. And it's not a coincidence why she chose to kidnap "her" kid. So called "traditional" women (russian foids especially) deem children as their natural property. Well, it came out of her, so it's hers now, she's free to do anything with her offspring. That's why she kidnapped "her" kid, that's why she sent pictures of her daughter to a stranger. In her mind everything that comes out from her stretched out vagina is her by nature. Remember that, tradcuck copers. And that belief is truly feministic. This becomes especially bad when a "traditional" foid gets into a feminist country and proceeds act on her ultra-feministic impulses and destroy everything around because there's nobody to punch her in the face at a right time.

Last edited:
JFL at these tradcopers

Females at my work talked about one girl who married an Arab sheikh. Females have value only by existing. But men are privileged :soy::foidSoy:. I never heard story about simple guy Vanjka marrying an Arab Princess.

Damn that shit is wild. Rich guys are better off fucking hookers and paying for surrogacy. His daughter is probably sold off to some goatfucker. Very brutal man. That filthy gold digger whore should be hanged asap.

And as always based browncels cucking muh Aryan Ubermenschs.

Wow just wow :feelsahh: give me a break for a sec!
What a pure essential form of POS stinking animalistic braindead fucktarded "good soul" slavic FOILET!:feelsgah::feelsgah:
Save child from pedos, kill pedos by torture and publicly with whole massive ceremony execute in long way the TOILET and make it clear that same judgment awaits other qweens if they go playing like this!

Scammer doing god's work ngl
We all should try this tbh

Marriage is cucked and so is reproduction nowadays, you'll never know when your insignificant other will kidnap your offspring degrade them or put a ransom on their head.

Slav women in their purest form

Yieks! Dis why you inkler

slav_foids r fugly babooshkas in denial:smonk:
and low iq tradcopers gonna suffer:feelscomfy:

Lmfao. Absolute state of betabuxxers.

Abdul allways wins over a average white man

Hopefully their kid realizes what’s happening and kills the mom.

Princess Diana vibes

Based Avatar avi. Meng is the truecelest femcel. :cryfeels:
25744.jpg
Yeah for once they let you dream about a girl who would stalk you. Of course she's kind of ugly but still those were some heartwarming moments.

Aang should've ended up with Toph (...or Azula :lul:). I had a feeling Katara was leading him on after rejecting him in "The Ember Island Players" and was fucking Zuko behind his back. Meng was too much of a minor character to end up being a main ship anyway.
Katara is too much of a mary sue. Not saying Aang isn't, but still there should ve been a less boring match for him. Azula is just a crazy bitch, over the years she has lost all of her appeal in my eyes. And Toph should have ended up with Sokka instead of this Suki who I despise for ruining everything between him and Toph. It's also interesting how authors made joke about it towards the very end of the show.

Last edited:
Muh based Russia :feelstastyman:

Typical Slavic hole, not even surprised

The immorality of these holes really has no limit

@WorthlessSlavicShit
I'm not sure how much more of this I can take boyo. I don't even Slavic and I can feel the pain.

Rich guys who get married are just asking for it at this point. Thinking with their little head.