Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman kills 3 of her children, get's only 37 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
That woman will be out on parole in a few years. I doubt she'll serve 100% of her sentence behind bars.

CLOWN
WORLD

C L O W N
W O R L D

C
L
O
W
N

W
O
R
L
D

That really sucks, but at least they were spared the suffering of living in this shit world.

In that news site they are blaming the father and excusing the murderer because she didn't want her sons to be aggressive towards women LMAO fucking clown world

that's a shame. they should send the bitch to the electric chair.

i wouldn't have cared if it was three daughters she killed, but then i read it was 3 sons. guess she was saving them from a lifetime of isolation and rejection.

Absolutely despicable. She deserves the chair.

Well. She won't be welcomed in the ethno state. That's for sure.

In that news site they are blaming the father and excusing the murderer because she didn't want her sons to be aggressive towards women LMAO fucking clown world
Is there any information if he forced her/raped? If yes then both should get life-time punishment and spend their lives in pirson.

Is there any information if he forced her/raped? If yes then both should get life-time punishment and spend their lives in pirson.
i don't know i didn't read that much tbh

i don't know i didn't read that much tbh
Fair enough. Just checked article. Heartbreaking were pictures of innocent babies, couldnt handle watching their faces and knowing what happened to them. About mother and father well they both are piece of shit i dont give a fuck about. They both knew what they are doing and literally 0 resposibility which had to be paid by small babies. 37 years is enough dont worry, if she is around 20 now then the best time in the life will be taken and she will leave pirson as old granny. And this dumbish-father, hope he will be haunted by his mind what happened to children he created without a while of thinking, but im ready to say that i doubt people are able to regret in this world without values. One more time i say im just sad for innocent existence.

What the fuck can i even say to this?

She will hit the wall hard in 37 years. Still lifefuel. Fuck foids
======different post=============
the kids were likely 2 b incels anyway. Too drunk 2 spell
==============================
Why merge posts???

Last edited:
They should've fried her ass in the electric chair

Also, in b4 out in 3 years for "good behavior"(sucking and fucking the staff to freedom)(yes that's actually a thing...)

27, and probably not, due to her having "mental defects"
Hopefully she does serve the full sentence so she'll be 64 when she gets out. Most of her life will be over by then.

As this news passes your mind i want you to remember that there are people who have served 20 years in prison for smoking weed.

Everything is a joke.

This is literally an hate crime caused by feminist ideology.

muh patriarchy has failed

That's what I would call an late-term abortion

Women get less time for murder then men do for sexual assault. How can cucks understand this and still deny black pill truth?

Wicked whore must be set on fire in public

I bet her scummy lawyer came with this bullshit reason to give her a lighter sentence. JFL.