Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman is forced to live for a few days like an incel - isolated on lockdown - end up killing herself. She is not entitled to stayovers at Chad's house

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Chad19chantakesfoiddown

theres your femcel everybody

Good. Begone!

Make a video on it for my amusement

She was high functioning autistic

Interesting

>Daily battle to fit in
Absolute fucking bullshit.

Am I supposed to believe that someone as good looking as her had trouble making friends and getting into relationships? What a load of crap.

It is only a tragedy when it doesn't affect men.

yikeroonies... she should've worked on her personality

Most toilets couldn’t walk half a mile in our shoes.

>Daily battle to fit in

Am I supposed to believe that someone as good looking as her had trouble making friends and getting into relationships? What a load of crap.

>Daily battle to fit in

With men she'd have had no trouble at all. She might have struggled to fit in with the female herd though for the crime of not being NT, so I have some sympathy. She still lived life on god mode though but couldn't stand to live on Incel mode for a week and roped.

>Daily battle to fit in

they just want to make it seem like she had a hard life to fit the suicide narrative which was probably a failed attempt for attention. i mean look at her, full makeup, blonde,blue eyes, pleasssse daily battle? :feelskek: that is some bullshit

“Tragedy”

hah

Lol they cant handle with that