Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman here

Oh my god that’s ridiculous. What they consider trauma is so insane. They wouldn’t last a day in our shoes man. “Picking up the pieces”, they have no idea what real pain or loss is. I never had a gf obviously, I barely have any irl social life, and my dad died when I turned 19. My muscle car just broke down after he died, which really sucks, as he had a lot of car knowledge. Yeah, I really am picking up the pieces. That dumb butch never knew real pain once in her life
:soy: Her heckin' 6'6 Chad left her that's basically the same or even worse than how you felt when your dad died!1!111

How the fuck are you supposed to "ENJOY" life as a lonely sexless man? You are fucking going to die ALONE in some 40-60 years. Why the fuck should I be OK with that?

:soy: YOU ARE S-SO MISOGYNISTIC!!!!11 DIS IS Y U INKEL!!!!!11
They’d never understand our pain. I laugh whenever a woman complains of loneliness because it’s her own fault for not dating her looksmatch

:soy: Her heckin' 6'6 Chad left her that's basically the same or even worse than how you felt when your dad died!1!111
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Yeah, that’s genuinely what they’d think, jfl

What a meme sex they wouldn't last a second in our shoes they'd rope before the day ended
Yep. Once they realized they wouldn’t get loved, cuddled, or have real sex, they’d get so sick of life and quit.

Oh my god that’s ridiculous. What they consider trauma is so insane. They wouldn’t last a day in our shoes man. “Picking up the pieces”, they have no idea what real pain or loss is. I never had a gf obviously, I barely have any irl social life, and my dad died when I turned 19. My muscle car just broke down after he died, which really sucks, as he had a lot of car knowledge. Yeah, I really am picking up the pieces. That dumb butch never knew real pain once in her life
Uh sweetie. You don't know what it's like to have virgins saying mean things about you online.

Uh sweetie. You don't know what it's like to have virgins saying mean things about you online.
You know your life is fucking easy when your biggest problem is some outcasts saying mean stuff online

sad the flintstones GIF