Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman here

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1enjx8p/woman_here/

Funny GIF

Be a good little inkie while i find chad on tinder!

Will xhe help incels exit? :feelshehe:

I'm praying she will wake up as a man one day.

Not one word from this bitch

>reddit thread named 'woman here'

is it a troon

How the fuck are you supposed to "ENJOY" life as a lonely sexless man? You are fucking going to die ALONE in some 40-60 years. Why the fuck should I be OK with that?

Literally ask most normies, do they want to die alone? Most will probably say NO, even if they don't state it as some hard requirement. This is some basic logic to understand why it's a big deal.

How the fuck are you supposed to "ENJOY" life as a lonely sexless man? You are fucking going to die ALONE in some 40-60 years. Why the fuck should I be OK with that?
:foidSoy: Shut up slave. Only I am entitled to everything for being an innocent angel while a disgusting incel like you are entitled to NOTHING.

Literally ask most normies, do they want to die alone? Most will probably say NO, even if they don't state it as some hard requirement. This is some basic logic to understand why it's a big deal.
:chad: Bro, just get over it.

Only way she can help an incel exit is by letting an incel creampie her.

"YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT SEX! EVEN THO I HAVE ALWAYS HAVE HAD SEX AND DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE COMPLETELY UNDESIRABLE;"

I am 35 years old you stupid women. Life is useless.

I was depressed before I joined this an and this community has made me feel much better. I feel much less depressed after joining this
Same, only femoids and normies going to be depressed by being here

I was depressed before I joined this an and this community has made me feel much better. I feel much less depressed after joining this
Same tbh. This forum always manages to relieve my depression.

Oh my god that’s ridiculous. What they consider trauma is so insane. They wouldn’t last a day in our shoes man. “Picking up the pieces”, they have no idea what real pain or loss is. I never had a gf obviously, I barely have any irl social life, and my dad died when I turned 19. My muscle car just broke down after he died, which really sucks, as he had a lot of car knowledge. Yeah, I really am picking up the pieces. That dumb butch never knew real pain once in her life

Oh my god that’s ridiculous. What they consider trauma is so insane. They wouldn’t last a day in our shoes man. “Picking up the pieces”, they have no idea what real pain or loss is. I never had a gf obviously, I barely have any irl social life, and my dad died when I turned 19. My muscle car just broke down after he died, which really sucks, as he had a lot of car knowledge. Yeah, I really am picking up the pieces. That dumb butch never knew real pain once in her life
:soy: YOU ARE S-SO MISOGYNISTIC!!!!11 DIS IS Y U INKEL!!!!!11