Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman have it easier then ever proof me wrong and I will denounce the black pill

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
if I get proven wrong I denounce the black pill woman these days basically get free money when ever free food when ever. Sex on demand they are usually the first choice for a employer especially when it comes to children just because they are females parents are less likely to trust you with there children if you are a man how is this not unfair ? PROOF ME FUCKING WRONG AND I MAKE A FUCKING VIDEO APOLOGIZING WOMAN SHOULDNT HAVE RIGHTS ANY MORE. in my book every one was equal but shit is gone to far Feminists these days don’t know why they fucking exist they where there to help the boys in the war and I respect that if a war would come now foids these days wouldn’t go work in factory’s. Helping in the war they would rather sell there ass pics to fucking isis fighters then get there hands dirty

Heres a reply

They do have it easier

Woman have it easier because of cucks that allow them to live and act like this.

Dutch have it easier then ever proof me wrong and I will denounce the dutch pill
if I get proven wrong I denounce the dutch pill dutch these days basically get free money when ever free food when ever. Sex on demand they are usually the first choice for a employer especially when it comes to children just because they are born in the netherlands how is this not unfair ? PROOF ME FUCKING WRONG AND I MAKE A FUCKING VIDEO APOLOGIZING DUTCH SHOULDNT HAVE RIGHTS ANY MORE. in my book every one was equal but shit is gone to far Dutch these days don’t know why they fucking exist they where there to help the boys in the war and I respect that if a war would come now dutch these days wouldn’t go work in factory’s. Helping in the war they would rather sell there ass pics to fucking isis fighters then get there hands dirty