Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman has had over 100 partners but tells her future fiance he's her 3rd (thankfully gets called out)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
JFL imagine lying this hard about anything in your life. The number she gave him is off by a ratio of more than 33. Let's just say 35 for the sake of simplicity. And this is a very low estimate, i'm being kind (according to the OP)

Imagine making 30k a year but telling women you make over 1 MILLION a year. That's the level of lies we're talking about. And she thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/bmittk/aita_for_telling_my_sisters_fiance_about_her_past/

Last edited:
how do reddit soys think the guy was in the wrong? his fiance literally lied to him and manipulated him

When will the world collapse?

how do reddit soys think the guy was in the wrong? his fiance literally lied to him and manipulated him
They will side with the woman no matter what. Teehee partner number doesn't matter but we ban incels from our website :feelsclown:

Imagine if the post was instead a woman whose husband had lied about his income by a ratio of at least 35. Everyone would have talked shit about the guy for lying

just lol @ reddit telling him he's an asshole
Reddit moment

he's more like a savior and a bro

WTF?

I just read the comments. Everyone is assuming that OP is a guy.

OP clearly says they are twins. OP is definitely a foid.

just lol @ reddit telling him he's an asshole
View attachment 333224
he's more like a savior and a bro

Why are assuming that OP is a guy. She said they are twins.

Everyone in the comment section is saying the same shit. They all think OP is a guy. JFL. INTERNALIZED MISANDRY AT ITS BEST.

Last edited:
They are brain dead retards.

What a gangster.

Based sister ngl, if it's in the past & unimportant; why lie?

WTF?

I just read the comments. Everyone is assuming that OP is a guy.

OP clearly says they are twins. OP is definitely a foid.

Why are assuming that OP is a guy. She said they are twins.

Everyone in the comment section is saying the same shit. They all think OP is a guy. JFL. INTERNALIZED MISANDRY AT ITS BEST.
The top comments are retarded as you predicted. PEOPLE CAN CHANGE :soy::soy::soy:
As always reddit is ignoring science when it's proven that fucking lots of men ANNIHILATES women's ability to pair bond

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/bmittk/aita_for_telling_my_sisters_fiance_about_her_past/

YTA YTA YTA YTA YTA :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I have no idea what this means, those soys and their acronyms
In that subreddit there's YTA (you're the asshole) or NTA (not the asshole).

Needless to say, every single post made by a male or in any way exposes women for being slimy cunts, is always without fail branded the asshole. Even if it's comically clear he did nothing wrong.

It seems op in the reddit post isn't even a dude yet everyone is assuming she is

Yes sweaty why can't she just be a blown out whore in peace and lie to her fiance for their entire lives? YTA YTA le downvote YTA :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: pretty comedic how every single one of her posts got downvoted to oblivion lmfao. Cucked world

Based. What's amusing is that if someone else asked that whore about her past she would most probably have argued that it's fine and she sees nothing wrong in being a slut. But well, then her future husband indeed deserves to know this happy news. And deep down she knows that no man would want to marry a used up cumrag.

It seems op in the reddit post isn't even a dude yet everyone is assuming she is
I don't think a foid would make her brother privy to her sexual life. With sisters it kind of goes without saying.

Last edited:
We need an open hunting season on cucks

i bet you most of these replies are from liberal females who pray every night this type of loose sexual behavior is accepted because if one day the dominant ideology of the society is conservative theyd be totally ostracized by the society for their sexual past of well over 3 figures in bodycount

Soys are fucking retarded that's how

Remember when the rule was multiply women's claimed partner count with 3?
Now it's 30
full

Best comment in the thread, its the ultimate response to people talking about "sex positivity":
LOL the irony of sex positivity is that it ends the moment you have to disclose how sex positive you used to be. I don't blame OP at all. Most people are up front about their pasts to an extent and these issues are hashed out way way before the engagement or marriage. OP's sister knew on some level that her fiance didn't like hoes yet still continued. OP saved a man from a shitty marriage. NTA

The comments are brutal af, will be more ironic if the guys making the comments are sub8 men hahaha.

Bet the guy, Josh, is ugly

JFL imagine lying this hard about anything in your life. The number she gave him is off by a ratio of more than 33. Let's just say 35 for the sake of simplicity. And this is a very low estimate, i'm being kind (according to the OP)

Imagine making 30k a year but telling women you make over 1 MILLION a year. That's the level of lies we're talking about. And she thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with this

View attachment 333213

cucks in the comments and whores. He has the right to know the truth about her past. If she isn't comfortable or thinks she doesn't have to tell him, she shouldn't be with him.

FUCKING HELL WORLD! EVEN IF WE ASCEND WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHETHER OUR PARTNER WAS A PAST WHORE OR NOT! FUCKING SLUTS START AT 16 OR EVEN EARLIER THAN THAT :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Pretty based foid. Respect.

imagine being fucking blamed for stopping this guy from marrying on a lie.

i bet you most of these replies are from liberal females who pray every night this type of loose sexual behavior is accepted because if one day the dominant ideology of the society is conservative theyd be totally ostracized by the society for their sexual past of well over 3 figures in bodycount
tbh if conservatives somehow took over culture (which they wont at this point, it's 100% over), the women would just larp as trad

soun like larp ngl

tbh if conservatives somehow took over culture (which they wont at this point, it's 100% over), the women would just larp as trad
its hard in 2020, with internet everywhere since like 2007 everything a foid did is pretty much traceable its just a matter of how much dirt they hid 100percent securely there is always leakage

"To be honest, if you cannot seem to get past it then you have a problem with him being promiscuous and I’m here to tell you that’s completely okay. "
" 300 Jesus. If it were me, I would have trouble looking past 1/10th of that, even 1/20th. You aren't a bad person for not being okay with this. I don't have any advice for becoming okay with it, I wouldn't even know where to begin, but if you do decide to end this relationship, you are not a bad person. "
" I feel like to achieve a number like that you basically have to try and fuck every woman you meet. That seems sleazy to me. "
"So like, one different partner every weekend for six-ish years straight? That’s an awful lost of non-repeat customers. I don’t even know how that’s possible. I’d think even the best looking, smoothest guy would strike out some nights out. Plus, you’d think there would be some breaks in there where he was in some sort of ongoing relationship.
If true this is a compulsive, addiction-driven issue, in my opinion."

Last edited:
Based sister ngl, if it's in the past & unimportant; why lie?

:bluepill:

Women can't be based. The real reason was likely that she was extremely jealous of her sister, but she's virtue signaling like she's so concerned for the fiance. She doesn't give a shit. She just doesn't want to feel like she's losing to her slutty twin sister. For all we know, she could be the bigger slut.

Because whores are more valuable than hard working men

@Total Imbecile

you said if a guy can get a girl to have sex with him, he can get a relationship with her

you're wrong

Lol, roasty BTFO. Reddit once again sides with M’lady, if she had AIDS and she told the fiancé she would be the asshole for being a bigot. Lol, these guys have their heads up their asses, talk about child mentally.

Women lie a lot about such stuff. That's why getting with them while they're young is the best. It's your best guarantee of virginity or at least something close to it.
Women can do no wrong in the eyes of feminists and cucks.

:bluepill:

Women can't be based. The real reason was likely that she was extremely jealous of her sister, but she's virtue signaling like she's so concerned for the fiance. She doesn't give a shit. She just doesn't want to feel like she's losing to her slutty twin sister. For all we know, she could be the bigger slut.
Yeah but she still fucked a roastie up regardless of motive & the guy gets a heads up. The result is more important than the string of events in this case.

Yeah but she still fucked a roastie up regardless of motive & the guy gets a heads up.

It might just be a case of crabs in a bucket. I very much doubt that the sister is warning the fiance out of some noble intent. But whatever, the end result is still splendid.

Poor incel cucks they re getting shit on in life, but still protecting degeneracy, dear cuck, if you read this, stop coping with femenism, cope with blackpill better, for your own good :feelsthink:

@Total Imbecile

you said if a guy can get a girl to have sex with him, he can get a relationship with her

you're wrong

Its over for me

Im shit all around, always wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back