Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman gives the solution to loneliness in a TED Talk

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
JFL

How? Just spend more time with your friends and your partner!

She did it. She has successfully cured loneliness! Give her a Nobel Prize!

just spend more time with your friends theory

oh wait...

I don't have friends

god i fucking hate it when foids come and try to talk about male problems , it's the same as that foid that did tedtalk about male suicide
they exploit men suffering to feed their egos and gain fame
p s: 2seconds in the vid and i couldn't handle the sound of her lips when she's talking :reeeeee:

For foids it's unimaginable that someone can be true lonercel they all live in different reality

Okay.
The fact that when I was in a mental institution, they had played TED talks should speak about the brainwashing of humankind. Hell, they do it in school too, and everyone eats it up.
Anyways,
"Loneliness is a signal, flight-or-fight response." JFL. I hate how FOF is always pushed around as an answer, give me a fucking break. Loneliness is a symptom of a gutless, corrupt, unfair, and women/Chad society. If you are subhuman, you will pay for your crimes. There is no simple cure you dumb lousy slut, it might work for YOU and your fuck-buddies and simps, but it doesn't work for us.

What do you expect from a TED conference JFL

She has no degree, only took an NLP course which is pure pseudoscience

Just get a girlfriend bro

her idea of being lonely is going on an all expenses paid trip to France with her girl friends and her boyfriend. a person like this genuinely cannot comprehend what an incel’s life is like, which is why they have such a dismissive attitude towards our issues

she was so confident in her “just spend more time with your friends and your partner, it’s that simple” solution that she literally gave a Ted Talk about it :feelskek:
@Gymcelled

Didn’t read/watch cuz woman „advice“

Typical foid retard speaking out of her foid bubble world. She has no idea what's going on around her, how other people live, or what is she going to talk about, etc. But still goes ahead to sperg out her deranged mind's assessments based on her minuscule knowledge of life. Because you can't simply tell her go fuck herself thanks the western propaganda of tolerance and inclusivity, you have to let her speak and pray that her self-righteous fit of imbecile fervor to teach you something about life eventually fades away.

Last edited:
This TED talk is utter shit. It's like the "if you're homeless just buy a house" meme.

god i fucking hate it when foids come and try to talk about male problems , it's the same as that foid that did tedtalk about male suicide
p s: 2seconds in the vid and i couldn't handle the sound of her lips when she's talking :reeeeee:
I hate her fake rhetorical tone, as if she even cares about anything.

View: https://voca.ro/1ibJQFpT9Tyk

her idea of being lonely is going on an all expenses paid trip to France with her girl friends and her boyfriend. a person like this genuinely cannot comprehend what an incel’s life is like, which is why they have such a dismissive attitude towards our issues

she was so confident in her “just spend more time with your friends and your partner, it’s that simple” solution that she literally gave a Ted Talk about it :feelskek:
@Gymcelled
It's like retarded richfag kids being like "uuuuh if you're homeless why don't you buy a house??"
Same level of ignorance

Thank god some of the top comments are calling her out

Okay.
The fact that when I was in a mental institution, they had played TED talks should speak about the brainwashing of humankind. Hell, they do it in school too, and everyone eats it up.
Anyways,
"Loneliness is a signal, flight-or-fight response." JFL. I hate how FOF is always pushed around as an answer, give me a fucking break. Loneliness is a symptom of a gutless, corrupt, unfair, and women/Chad society. If you are subhuman, you will pay for your crimes. There is no simple cure you dumb lousy slut, it might work for YOU and your fuck-buddies and simps, but it doesn't work for us.

@Gymcelled
Where's your parasyte avii at ?

Just hang out with ur dad to cure loneliness theory

How? Just spend more time with your friends and your partner!
Do my imaginary friends and my imaginary partner count or not?

ONLY A HOLE WOULD BE SO STUPID AS TO THINK HER OUT-OF-TOUCH "SOLUTION" IS WORTHY OF A TED TALK

Yeah not 1 second.

ejaculate in your girlfriend's vagina more often to feel better

You have been shot? Simply stop bleeding then and you'll be fine. Next patient!

Oh... This actually really helped me a lot. I spent more time with my gf today and I feel a lot better. Great TED talk!

Oh... This actually really helped me a lot. I spent more time with my gf today and I feel a lot better. Great TED talk!
She got paid for this talk?wagies blown out again.

I don't have friends
This concept is completely alien to women. Even the women who claim to be lonely have guys that are desperate to talk to them who they wouldn't even give the chance to be orbiters.

When it comes to discussing loneliness, women providing solutions is utterly useless, like everything else they do.