Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Woman gets stoned to death after she fucked another man while being married, her dad also participated in the stoning to death.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
(NSFW)

The stoning was carried early after the Syrian civil war started when some radical islamic groups started to take control over areas and started with implementing their own laws in these areas.

Death as a reward for adultery is a necessary evil in the development of society

Islam is backwards. Social ostracization is more than enough.

Islam is backwards. Social ostracization is more than enough.

Adultery makes a mockery of the family. Most people only fear physical pain. No punishment is enough.

Whatever you say Achmed.

Just as people only truly care about physical pleasure they only fear physical pain. There's nothing wrong with what I said. It's more important that people do good and be happy rather than be miserable and free.

Just as people only truly care about physical pleasure they only fear physical pain.

That's not true in the slightest. Recidivism rates in certain developed countries are very low (obviously not in America but that's a different point), and I've personally seen plenty of videos of defendants dreading even minimal sentences. Dismiss that as anecdotal if you want but you can see the evidence on your own.

There's nothing wrong with what I said.

I never though i'd have to partake in a serious discussion as to why stoning people for adultery is wrong but here we are.

It's more important that people do good and be happy rather than be miserable and free.

Now that just sounds Marxist. There has been a consistent correlation between lack of freedom and unhappiness in nations across time.

I would have thought they would throw the rocks harder. Must take an hour to kill her at that rate.

based as fuck

Imagine being so much of a cuck that you think women shouldn't be punished for infidelity. Also, any woman who is against something like this, is outing herself as a whore. If you have a problem with a cheater being punished, that means you are a cheater yourself.
This should happen everywhere. Foids should be held accountable for their actions
Go kill yourself, faggot. You don't get to pretend to believe in justice after all the posts you've made. You belong in the hole right next to her.

Imagine being so much of a cuck that you think women shouldn't be punished for infidelity. Also, any woman who is against something like this, is outing herself as a whore. If you have a problem with a cheater being punished, that means you are a cheater yourself.

Go kill yourself, faggot. You don't get to pretend to believe in justice after all the posts you've made. You belong in the hole right next to her.

The punishment obviously does not fit the crime. There is also a reason why Whabbi Muslims create the worst societies in the entire world with the exception of Africans. It is because Whabbi Islam is brutish, incorrect, issues punishments in extreme dispropotion to crimes committed, and only convinces people of low intelligence and high propensity for sadism and violence who enjoy and are willing to implement the death penalty for actions which have no utilitarian detriment whatsoever, such as apostasy to Islam.

The punishment obviously does not fit the crime. There is also a reason why Whabbi Muslims create the worst societies in the entire world with the exception of Africans. It is because Whabbi Islam is brutish, incorrect, issues punishments in extreme dispropotion to crimes committed, and only convinces people of low intelligence and high propensity for sadism and violence who enjoy and are willing to implement the death penalty for actions which have no utilitarian detriment whatsoever, such as apostasy to Islam.

Tbh the biggest reason why wahabi societies are not working is because the world doesn't allow for such a society to exist, and even if a group would try to create such a society it would be bombed to oblivion. We have Saudi Arabia which isn't that bad, but again Saudi Arabia is becoming a liberal piece of shit country where woman are getting more rights by the day.

This world is so strange. You have this, and at the same time, merely hundreds of km away, the most incredible shameless fornications are taking place.

Tbh the biggest reason why wahabi societies are not working is because the world doesn't allow for such a society to exist, and even if a group would try to create such a society it would be bombed to oblivion. We have Saudi Arabia which isn't that bad, but again Saudi Arabia is becoming a liberal piece of shit country where woman are getting more rights by the day.

Eschewing Whabbism and Islam in general is correct, so no worries here.

Shouldve kept her legs closed, if something is illegal dont do it

No sympathy for criminals

Finally some fucking sanity ITT

This world is so strange. You have this, and at the same time, merely hundreds of km away, the most incredible shameless fornications are taking place.
Yeah the situation here is so degenerated that this kind of thing seems appealing

Maybe it doesnt but ngl it feels good seeing women punished for having sex with everyone but us

That said, cucktears out

Adultery makes a mockery of the family. Most people only fear physical pain. No punishment is enough.
that's the exact reason why criminals keep re-offending.

This made my day. It gives me hope that I can Islammaxx.

Look at it this way: Stacys and femoids in North America and Europe are fucking their underage pupils, posing naked for class and also fucking their dogs, but stoning is ILLEGAL in these cucked countries.
This should happen everywhere. Foids should be held accountable for their actions
Stacys and femoids fuck their dogs but it's legal in Canada for a feminist to have sex with her dog!

i think stones were supposed to mean words or holy phrases (maybe) - so when someone did something wrong you'd stone them verbally with some truths of their actions not physically stone them to death....

i think stones were supposed to mean words or holy phrases (maybe) - so when someone did something wrong you'd stone them verbally with some truths of their actions not physically stone them to death....

Read your bible pls!

Stoning to death 2000 years ago was real stoning to death, not some weird interpretation.

Jesus spoke in parables and much of the bible is symbolic

like dumping your head in water for baptism makes no sense what makes more sense is to cleanse your mind

cutting off a piece of your junk, circumcision, real meaning should be cutting away of fleshly desires not actually chopping off your dick

it would have been really helpful though if he did speak plainly about the things he said and true meaning but i guess that plays into the wheat and the tare, seeds falling on stones, cultivated soil and some of us are just fucked :feelsbadman:

Her looksmatch was stoned for fucking a camel.

I would have thought they would throw the rocks harder. Must take an hour to kill her at that rate.
No enjoyment in killing her fast. The foid should suffer for hours.

I will also note that while you may think it is the optimal strategy for implementing monogamy (which I disagree with); you still have the problem that the people who are willing to implement it are likely to be as unjust as Whabbi Muslims in general, and so you will also have a society with reduced free speech, ridiculously disproportionate punishments for other crimes, state-sponsored violence for trivial transgressions, these being used against US. So it is not a matter of moralfaggotry, but also realistic expediency with regards to self-protection, that the conditions for such policies being implemented are avoided. Because qualities are correlated within individuals and even moreso within groups, there is a correlation between not stoning women to death for adultery and things that are nice for us like freedom of speech; freedom of enterprise, commerce, association, and idea consumption; economic prosperity; moving through your own country in relative safety; having police that are not comprehensively corrupt in a way comparable to the mafia everywhere at all times; not having people disappear because the state wants them gone, etc.

And then you have the general problems with adopting "might makes right": incels aren't "mighty" and neither is Whabbi Islam in a global context. Incels make up far fewer than 1 percent of the male population; so any incels trying to push such unpopular policies against the will of the rest of the western world would be instantly, physically crushed by the same logic they use to implement the policy. Adopting "might makes right" as such a vast minority cohort may even be dangerous to the group adopting it.

Bear in mind that I am not angry about people experiencing Schadenfreude over the sight of a woman being executed, I am just arguing against the bringing of conditions under which such a policy could be implemented; from a purely self-serving standpoint.

Stacys and femoids fuck their dogs but it's legal in Canada for a feminist to have sex with her dog!
Jfl if you don't golden retrievermaxx in 2018

Dad should have raped her first.

sick beat tbh:fire:

fake, you can't get so stoned you die

fake, you can't get so stoned you die

Its not fake, stoning to death is the punishment by radical muslims in Syria:

0333698754.png

2723583000000578-3017800-image-m-66_1427717539978-504x362.jpg

xxx.jpg

_73806.jpg

Cheaters Deserve Death! So do Dykes!

that's the exact reason why criminals keep re-offending.

That could be more attributed to our fucked legal system. Again, look at Norway's recidivism rate. It's the lowest in the world, and they've abolished capital punishment in 1979.

I will also note that while you may think it is the optimal strategy for implementing monogamy (which I disagree with); you still have the problem that the people who are willing to implement it are likely to be as unjust as Whabbi Muslims in general, and so you will also have a society with reduced free speech, ridiculously disproportionate punishments for other crimes, state-sponsored violence for trivial transgressions, these being used against US. So it is not a matter of moralfaggotry, but also realistic expediency with regards to self-protection, that the conditions for such policies being implemented are avoided. Because qualities are correlated within individuals and even moreso within groups, there is a correlation between not stoning women to death for adultery and things that are nice for us like freedom of speech; freedom of enterprise, commerce, association, and idea consumption; economic prosperity; moving through your own country in relative safety; having police that are not comprehensively corrupt in a way comparable to the mafia everywhere at all times; not having people disappear because the state wants them gone, etc.

And then you have the general problems with adopting "might makes right": incels aren't "mighty" and neither is Whabbi Islam in a global context. Incels make up far fewer than 1 percent of the male population; so any incels trying to push such unpopular policies against the will of the rest of the western world would be instantly, physically crushed by the same logic they use to implement the policy. Adopting "might makes right" as such a vast minority cohort may even be dangerous to the group adopting it.

Bear in mind that I am not angry about people experiencing Schadenfreude over the sight of a woman being executed, I am just arguing against the bringing of conditions under which such a policy could be implemented; from a purely self-serving standpoint.

This is a sound rational argument. I agree, I just take the much more simple moral route of thinking that it's not okay to brutally execute someone for petty offenses.

Based shitskin knows keeping women sexuality in check is more important than family relationships.

radical islamic groups started to take control over areas and started with implementing their own laws in these areas.
JFL, these men are in no way radical, this is basic Islam right here, literally straight out of the Quran.