Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman gets pile drived and then stabbed by her 6 foot tall alpha Chad boyfriend

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Some heartwarming Sunday afternoon entertainment.

Instead of going on a date with an incel, she chose to go out with an alpha male. She got what she deserved.

View: https://youtu.be/5ghArGkjooE

Lifefuel tbhbgl, bitch got what she deserved.

Chances are that he has abused her multiple times in the past and she still chooses to stay with him because he’s Chad. No sympathy for women who choose to stay with Chad even after he abuses her once.

She would never go on a date with an incel. The sisterhood would never approve of that.

Hence my apathy towards foids. Get fucked (not literal).

Good, this makes me happy.

Chances are that he has abused her multiple times in the past and she still chooses to stay with him because he’s Chad. No sympathy for women who choose to stay with Chad even after he abuses her once.
:dab:

Gee that guy seems like he has such a great personality. No wonder he’s a chick magnet!

She must've not updated her personality detection software

IT be like: "You're dateless not because you're short or ugly, its because you have awful personalities and girlz can sense thaaaaat"

“Gotta think about some lessons on this one” how bout not choose your dates solely on looks and ignore huge personality red flags because he’s so hawt!

And Nothing of Value was Lost

Just give useless advice "brother"

And his white shirt, stayed white...

See? What did i tell you all (y'all) when i joined however long ago???

Just learn FENCING!

(you will keep your shirts cleaner!!!)