Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman gets mauled by a fucking seal

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

Incelborean Centurion
★★★★

At least she choose a seal and not a human male. At least the seal mauled and disfigured her as an animal trying to defend itself. A sub-5 male might have touched or even made a suggestive comment. :foidSoy:

Foids are so weak and cowardly

Based sealcel

Hail Saint Sealcel

Really she couldn't just punch the seal?

Reminds me of the time my school went to the waterpark and the fat kid who was arch enemy was larping as the kraken in the lazy River with inflatable dunuts flying up in the air and kids screaming in terror

I remember he saw me and admittedly started swimming after me, 50/50 he would have drowned me if he caught up

How useless do you have to be for a seal to catch up to you

Reminds me of the time my school went to the waterpark and the fat kid who was arch enemy was larping as the kraken in the lazy River with inflatable dunuts flying up in the air and kids screaming in terror

I remember he saw me and admittedly started swimming after me, 50/50 he would have drowned me if he caught up
Also I saw my crush in a bikini and didn’t realize how big her tits actually where, like she had 40 year old milf tits

Needless to say I spent a lot of time in my room when I got home

The seal has unironically a higher IQ than the foid