Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Woman gets emotional talking about the reality of being single & childless

so why doesn't she get a husband?

If she could go back in time she'd ride the CC all over again and do nothing differently. These smoothbrained toilets only care when faced with consequences.

Don't care much, it was your decision. :feelsjuice:

so why doesn't she get a husband?
she can't get one. she needs more showers and better personality. for real though, her standards are probably too high and shiet

Unlike us the females that decide to not have kids is 100% based on their retardation the joy i feel when i see a single foid with a rotten womb is fantastic

Roastie millennial talking about how 25% of her generation are on track not to have children. She's roughly my age.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mJshiS3d6o&t=428s

I've often had the experience of seeing a middle-aged woman at a convenience store who is likely childless/lonely and is eager for a little human connection and overly desperate for it.

Justice is coming for many a roastie. :):)

okay, i'll be a bit honest here...i actually feel bad for her.

there may be a "lonely middle age single and childless women" crises looming in the horizon.

She is not entitled to a husband and kids, no one is entitled to anything.

cry me a river

For her it’s a choice for us it’s not. No sympathy

She can still get a husband and kids, we on the other hand will probably never escape inceldom. She has no idea how that feels like.