Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Woman for family

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
I intend to start making money after the university is finished. By the age of 30-35, I will be a financially successful person with my own business and with my own comfortable apartment in a good city in a developed country. At 35, I plan to find a woman 30-35 years old for a serious relationship, marriage and the further birth of children. I would like to find a good woman for love and a serious relationship who can give birth to healthy children. I can provide children without problems. How do you like my plan?

rather incel than cuck tbh

but it is your choice and I can do nothing about it

Dude if she's 30 then she's already been fucked by chad

idk, this guy seems like a troll tbh jfl

After 30 there's no love left in women. They gave that love to Chad for free years ago. You won't find a sweetheart after 30, just a whore looking for a meal ticket. Most of such relationships end up in divorce or in dead bedroom kind of situation. Either way, you won't find happiness and you risk losing your money and your assets that you worked for your ass off for the last 15 years or so.

After 30 there's no love left in women. They gave that love to Chad for free years ago. You won't find a sweetheart after 30, just a whore looking for a meal ticket. Most of such relationships end up in divorce or in dead bedroom kind of situation. Either way, you won't find happiness and you risk losing your money and your assets that you worked for your ass off for the last 15 years or so.
And what should I do at age 35?

Worst plan ever. You are planning to fuck a roast beef cunt in her 30's who has already taken 1000s of Chad dick. You seriously think that a cum dumpster hole will produce healthy children? JFL.

I plan to do the same, but I'm leaning towards a mail order bride

Worst plan ever. You are planning to fuck a roast beef cunt in her 30's who has already taken 1000s of Chad dick. You seriously think that a cum dumpster hole will produce healthy children? JFL.
how will her past sex life before me affect the health of future children?

serious question?

STD's, fucked up pair bonding, and microchimerism to name a few. Also if she is older than 30 your kids will have increased chance of autism.

Microchimerism.
Holes retain the sperm of every man they fuck. You are fucking a hole which still has Chad's cum inside it. Fucking a hole who is not a virgin is cucked.

Plus holes loose the ability to pair bond after riding the cock carousel. JFL if you are thinking about enjoying those sloppy seconds.

serious question?

STD's, fucked up pair bonding, and microchimerism to name a few. Also if she is older than 30 your kids will have increased chance of autism.
What about find 30 years old woman with good health and without STD's?
What is "fucked up pair bonding"?
Where is the scientific evidence for microchimerism?

And what should I do at age 35?
That's for you to decide. You're free to make your own choices. I was simply pointing out the fact that many men before you thought to themselves the same thing: 'career first, marriage will come later' and it usually ended up in disaster. The most common being taken to the cleaners or being stuck in a loveless, sexless relationship.

In the past, hard work and accumulating capital was a viable sexual strategy for sub8 males as an established man could trade his resources for prime pussy and a chance to start his own family. Not so much nowadays thanks to women entering the workforce in droves, affirmative action and metoo campaigns. Because of the aforementioned factors male labor was effectively devalued and when male sweat and brow loses its SMV the only value left is looks.

What about find 30 years old woman with good health and without STD's?
What is "fucked up pair bonding"?
Where is the scientific evidence for microchimerism?
cope

I plan to do the same, but I'm leaning towards a mail order bride
your bride will cuck you, she'll see after she gets her greencard she'll leave,

You'll be gone in a week tops