Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Woman explains womens' waiting lists

A feature of living in tutorial mode.

Foids on tiktok prove that everything we say is right

Foids on tiktok prove that everything we say is right
absolutely tbh. and we can mostly only show the ones who speak English. there is even worse statements from non-English speakers

This ugly jawless whore dares to call other people unattractive? What has this world come to...

Filthy kike whore

Jawless fat whore has options ey

what an ugly dumb whore

She used to be a he (I can tell from the vocal frequencies and nasal dimensions)

She used to be a he (I can tell from the vocal frequencies and nasal dimensions)

This was my first suspicion too. It has an incredibly manly face.

tried to watch but was blinded by the glare of her fivehead

And this was a routine for a stand-up show. Imagine how cucked you have to be to laugh to a 3/10 foid saying that she has a list of men that she would fuck only if she hates herself, which is impossible given the support and coddling given to foids of today. A foid uglier than you implies that she would sleep with you when hell freezes over and you LAUGH at that shit.

And this was a routine for a stand-up show. Imagine how cucked you have to be to laugh to a 3/10 foid saying that she has a list of men that she would fuck only if she hates herself, which is impossible given the support and coddling given to foids of today. A foid uglier than you implies that she would sleep with you when hell freezes over and you LAUGH at that shit.
Redditors would eat that shit up

WTF LOOK AT HER SHE CANT PASS AS A 4/10 EVEN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IS THIS WOMAN FOR REAL
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
A potential Looksmatch of mine shits on ugly males
reminds me of what @Grotesque said in his videos

Last edited:
I Hate Men because i can't get a giga-chad to commit to me and refuse to date my looksmatch.

If I had a bit more testosterone I think I'd have punched my screen. infuriating. Hope this whore will be pushed under the railway and lose both her arms and leg, stays at the hospital for months, get raped by some ugly-ass porter and dies of pancreatic cancer after years of suffering.

If I had a bit more testosterone I think I'd have punched my screen. infuriating. Hope this whore will be pushed under the railway and lose both her arms and leg, stays at the hospital for months, get raped by some ugly-ass porter and dies of pancreatic cancer after years of suffering.
these are the 'quality girls' people will tell you about when you are classified as a nerd and they think there exists such things as "nerd girls", "gamer girls" and everything along those lines of the non-normies.

Now imagine a man saying this and witness the public outrage and cancel of his entire life

"Watch more on Tik Tok"

No thanks.

#standupcomedy
:feelshaha:

Worthless words out of a womans mouth.
what a surprise

worthless words out of a worthless whore

2psl femcel with her priorities :feelskek: when I was 2psl I shut the fuck up. didn't have 100 thousand retards to talk to either
WTF LOOK AT HER SHE CANT PASS AS A 4/10 EVEN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IS THIS WOMAN FOR REAL
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
A potential Looksmatch of mine shits on ugly males
reminds me of what @Grotesque said in his videos
you can fix this. talk to your rabbi

All these blackpills from foids themselves are ending my capability to respect them.

All these blackpills from foids themselves are ending my capability to respect them.
Women are the biggest source of blackpills. They don't deserve your respect.