Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman explains how awful it is to have men constantly fall for and fight over you (Top Kek)

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/r5983a/femanons_struggle/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/r5983a/femanons_struggle/hmmgqec/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Incredible how women think like this — how spoiled can you possibly be? That old quote about how equality looks like oppression when you’re used to privilege (a quote which is constantly misused by the wrong people rather ironically ill add)? Apparently even privilege looks like oppression to these retards they’re so spoiled in western society. Women actually think men should just know their place in the hierarchy and leave them alone if they’re “beneath” you. What the absolute fuck, the gall.

Found a surprisingly based reply considering this is soy land:
> ”God, it’s like SOOOOO hard having men fall at my feet and constantly try and do nice things for me. They even fight over me, being a girl is so hard!”

“This is one of those times where her ‘problems’ are men’s dreams. The fact that some women unironically complain about having too many men fall in love with you is just … astounding.

It would be a wonderful slap of reality if she woke up tomorrow as an average guy. What pure schadenfreude than would be.”

Last edited:
They are entitled

foid world problems

Will archive
Good reddit always delete threads like the faggot jannies they are.
Foids are so entitled. Even little positivity they witness, they will go apeshit for an absurd reason.

They don't know how to appreciate it because they never have been without. Sorta like rich kids. Be greatful you get attention every second of your day

They don't know how to appreciate it because they never have been without. Sorta like rich kids. Be greatful you get attention every second of your day
Exactly. I remember there was this one post by this foid making fun of men who were grateful for the attention they got years ago.

The rich complaining to the poor about having too much money :feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsclown:

another reason why I hate foids

Good reddit always delete threads like the faggot jannies they are.
Foids are so entitled. Even little positivity they witness, they will go apeshit for an absurd reason.
Le Reddit sure does — can’t have the males getting too uppity now can we? And yes, they are — in large part probably because in the west they’re spoiled to high hell/incredibly privileged while simultaneously being told from all angles that they’re oppressed.

Xe1bslSU8h

Normalfags are all the same "No one owes you sex"

that's probably from r9k which is full of tranny larpers

Why do women have to invade mens space and claim as their own, then?

Easy solution, go play them only with other holes like you. But, oh, you won't, because you enjoy being such an ATTENTION WHORE.

Is this the line for the fight for the right to sniff some hot bitches used pantiles?

The rich complaining to the poor about having too much money :feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsclown:
It’s a weird brag — the person clearly “thought” they were doing something that would garner sympathy, but really they’re just bragging about how privileged they are but trying to pass it off like it’s a negative.
View attachment 538941
Normalfags are all the same "No one owes you sex"
Like clockwork — that’s not even what that person was saying, like mate, these faggots literally have to gaslight the person they’re taking to/misrepresent their position into something it’s not or otherwise they have nothing to say.

Last edited:
Boomer: "Just find shy, quiet, nerdy girls like yourself bruhhh."

The girl:

that's probably from r9k which is full of tranny larpers
It is truly baffling that simply disagreeing that someone is X gender is considered “hate speech” now. What the absolute fuck happened to the west? We letting commies redo whatever definitions they want so they can win their retarded delusion land fantasies?

I don’t give a fuck what they do to themselves or call themselves, but you should never be able to force other people to indulge your delusions/demand you call them something any monkey can see they’re not — and that’s where we are now — if you don’t you can be fired and you’ll have your reputation destroying for daring to do so.

That’s a whole other issue, but this is the retardation that happens when you let California elites decide what everyone else has to say and not say. Fucking idiotic state.
Boomer: "Just find shy, quiet, nerdy girls like yourself bruhhh."

The girl:
:feelsbadman:
Easy solution, go play them only with other holes like you. But, oh, you won't, because you enjoy being such an ATTENTION WHORE.
Exactly, why doesn’t she play with her own friends then huh? :feelsYall:
Why do women have to invade mens space and claim as their own, then?
Typical pattern as we know — men start doing something fun that they love. Initially women and the mainstream mock them/they’re losers as happened with gaming/DnD. Eventually the mainstream catches on that this shit is actually pretty lit.

Eventually average/below average women start noticing men think they’re the next coming of Christ just because they’ll play these games dominated by men. Perhaps they do genuinely enjoy it, but inevitably the space is ransacked like DnD and gaming have been — suddenly sexy women in games or fantasy are seen as “immature and problematic / misogynistic” and the whole things turns into a sanitized shitty safe space simulator. Don’t even get me started on how DnD has caved to wokies.

Last edited:
If you gave them an easy access to internet,then you can fuck off.:feelsUgh:

> ”God, it’s like SOOOOO hard having men fall at my feet and constantly try and do nice things for me. They even fight over me, being a girl is so hard!”
Screenshot from 2021 11 30 07 47 05

Screenshot from 2021 11 30 06 50 30

"Struggling":

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

The average women throughout EVERY location EVERY era and EVERY class lives a better life than her male equivalent.

The average caveman lived worse than the average cavewoman

The average Roman man lived worse than the average Roman woman

The average Bedouin man lived worse than the average Bedouin woman

The average Nomad man lived worse than the average Nomad woman

The average modern man lived worse than the average modern woman

The average women throughout EVERY location EVERY era and EVERY class lives a better life than her male equivalent.

The average caveman lived worse than the average cavewoman

The average Roman man lived worse than the average Roman woman

The average Bedouin man lived worse than the average Bedouin woman

The average Nomad man lived worse than the average Nomad woman

The average modern man lived worse than the average modern woman
high IQ, why do western governments and the mainstream push narratives that differ from reality? Is it just that they want to keep men subservient work horse tax payers? Is it that they benefit from women being spoiled cunts and men being beat down all the time? I’m just trying to wrap my head around how we got here — the public perception is totally backwards in the west.

Females are salavated and lusted over everywhere they go, the competition is fierce and Simps will fight to the death over who gets to open their wallets for them next

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/r5983a/femanons_struggle/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/r5983a/femanons_struggle/hmmgqec/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Incredible how women think like this — how spoiled can you possibly be? That old quote about how equality looks like oppression when you’re used to privilege (a quote which is constantly misused by the wrong people rather ironically ill add)? Apparently even privilege looks like oppression to these retards they’re so spoiled in western society. Women actually think men should just know their place in the hierarchy and leave them alone if they’re “beneath” you. What the absolute fuck, the gall.

“This is one of those times where her ‘problems’ are men’s dreams. The fact that some women unironically complain about having too many men fall in love with you is just … astounding.

It would be a wonderful slap of reality if she woke up tomorrow as an average guy. What pure schadenfreude than would be.”

her assessment is not wrong though. when you introduce pussy to a predominantly male social space, the original point of the group (in this case gaming, socializing, having fun etc) INSTANTLY becomes a tertiary objective and the presence of pussy becomes the main focus. you’ll see this in literally any online game. the competition for pussy immediately takes priority over everything else, and it really brings out the worst in men and makes them act in a way that they wouldn’t normally

I unironically hate men because of this type of behavior. I’m misandrist as well as misogynist

Last edited:
[UWSL]I unironically hate men because of this type of behavior. I’m misandrist as well as misogynist[/UWSL]
Fair enough, men are pathetic for not simping and not having more self awareness, but part of the problem is that men are actively trying taught the opposite of reality so they work off incorrect premises.

For example, most men are raised and taught by women and we know the mainstream narrative pushed by the corps and government puts men down constantly and harps on all day about how women are oppressed when they clearly are not.

If men were all black pilled and organized perhaps change to some extent would be possible.

high IQ, why do western governments and the mainstream push narratives that differ from reality? Is it just that they want to keep men subservient work horse tax payers? Is it that they benefit from women being spoiled cunts and men being beat down all the time? I’m just trying to wrap my head around how we got here — the public perception is totally backwards in the west.
Yeah it genuinely makes no sense, as it's to the point of absurdity.

I agree with her - every simp should be either blackpilled or banned from interacting with foids. We'll see how much she likes the lack of attention afterwards. :feelshaha:

I agree with her - every simp should be blackpilled
How have you people not yet realized that this births faggots like @Intellau_Celistic and is a terrible idea in general

How have you people not yet realized that this births faggots like @Intellau_Celistic and is a terrible idea in general
Someone can't be truly blackpilled and simp at the same time. I used to be a retarded simp until I gradually got blackpilled. I don't know about @Intellau_Celistic; so far I haven't noticed a bad post by him but I'm a newfag anyway.