Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman Explains Difference Between Rape And Consent To Men

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
https://themindsjournal.com/woman-explains-rape-consent-men/

Stop being a degenerate whore who gets drunk is what I say to that. Dumb bitch.

Now gives us a tutorial on FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION.

I'm not gonna read that. I don't care about what degenerates do. And neither should you guys.

Why can only females be raped in these situations where there are two drunk parties involved. As a manlet who is framemogged by many women, they could easily overpower and rape me. If I get drunk and wake up next to a landwhale, why have I not been raped because I'm sure as hell I wouldn't do it sober? Incels don't even come into the equation here because these alcohol-induced rapes only tend to happen with attractive men. Real rapes and rape victims (women AND MEN) are being completely undermined by these THOTs with no inhibitions. It's sickening.

When incels have enough members to change the political landscape, the punishment for a false rape accusation in the manifesto should be public rape by an incel. The rights of rape could be rewarded as a raffle prize during Incelpalooza.