Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman entered my room today

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
She was there to return something to my roommate. I don't care who this piece of trash associates with, but I told him well in advance never to bring a girl into the room. He was lucky she came on her own accord, or I'd have beat the living tar out of roommate like I promised I'd do to him. Just before this I was taking a nap and had a dream that my room was full of girls looking for my roommate, so I guess it was a premonition dream.

Every aspect of my life is being invaded by these creatures who tormet me.

Can you beat your roommate in a fight?

Maybe she'd fuck you but you need to grow a longer personality first

Ragefuel tbh. My old roommate used to always have girls come in and I'd refuse to leave the room, even though he clearly wanted me to :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She was there to return something to my roommate. I don't care who this piece of trash associates with, but I told him well in advance never to bring a girl into the room. He was lucky she came on her own accord, or I'd have beat the living tar out of roommate like I promised I'd do to him. Just before this I was taking a nap and had a dream that my room was full of girls looking for my roommate, so I guess it was a premonition dream.

Every aspect of my life is being invaded by these creatures who tormet me.

Based Ricecel.

I used to have premonition dreams when I was a kid but I don't like to regard them anymore because I consider them demons messing with you.

Only God knows the future.

You're even NapMaxxing! Only anglocucks and amerisharts don't NapMaxx the whole world is doing it.

So glad I don't have a roommate and never will have one. I legit refuse. All you have to do is get a doctor to write in and say that you can't for a medical reason.

just directly tell the whore to fuck off.

Time for a new roommate bro you need an og from this site with minimum green stars