Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman eats shiit for Iphone

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IN THIS SHIiT LITERALLY HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This woman had a boyfriend, but she received an offer from another guy...
he said "I'll give you an Iphone if you let me fuk your asz", she agreed then they went to the motel.
He was recording and he said "after I put my dieck in your asz, you'll need to suck my dieck even if it has shiit", she said "ok".
He put his dieck in that azs and when he took out, it has a lot of shiit in his dieck and she just sucked his dieck with shiit just to get an Iphone hahahaah WTF hahaha WTF WAS THATTTT??
She didn't know that she was being recorded and now she deleted all her social medias and she put on her Instagram that she's going to kill herself haha bru wtf... look at this message from her Instagram.

"I'm going to kill myself"

She and her boyfriend

she cheated on her boyfriend, ate shiit just to get an Iphone wtffffffffffffffff hahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BTW I didn't watch the video hahaha

EDIT: 11114
She said: "What so many friend requests so suddenly?"

the guy below answered: "It's because you ate shiit... what are you going to do next time? tear money? ( It's not a literal translation )

Edit2: Look what I found hahahaha

83158435 1122621234749985 4544218941269999616 n

Edit 3: My stomach is hurting, I can't stop laughing someone please help me hahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Edit 4: 2121
She said: "I eat shiit for this"

hahahaaaaaaaaa wtffffffffffffffff

Last edited:
Wath a whore, hope she get an STD for doing that shit

She is ugly tbh. Over rated high E.

This makes me SICK

Foids are disgusting. In other news, water is wet and I’m still a virgin.

Just another iWhore

filthy whore, just buy her an iphone theory. any pic of the iphone guy?

No, but there are a lot of incredible memes haha
this guys just said: "I already got mine"

HAHAAHHHAHAHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHA

I can't stop laughing hahaha I'm going to die because I can't breath ahhahhahaha

OMG! LMAO!
Yukiko laugh
What a dumbass bitch!

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IN THIS SHIiT LITERALLY HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This woman had a boyfriend, but she received an offer from another guy...
he said "I'll give you an Iphone if you let me fuk your asz", she agreed then they went to the motel.
He was recording and he said "after I put my dieck in your asz, you'll need to suck my dieck even if it has shiit", she said "ok".
He put his dieck in that azs and when he took out, it has a lot of shiit in his dieck and she just sucked his dieck with shiit just to get an Iphone hahahaah WTF hahaha WTF WAS THATTTT??
She didn't know that she was being recorded and now she deleted all her social medias and she put on her Instagram that she's going to kill herself haha bru wtf... look at this message from her Instagram.

View attachment 193350
"I'm going to kill myself"

View attachment 193351
She and her boyfriend

View attachment 193352

View attachment 193353

she cheated on her boyfriend, ate shiit just to get an Iphone wtffffffffffffffff hahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BTW I didn't watch the video hahaha

EDIT: View attachment 193372
She said: "What so many friend requests so suddenly?"

the guy below answered: "It's because you ate shiit... what are you going to do next time? tear money? ( It's not a literal translation )

Edit2: Look what I found hahahaha

View attachment 193375

Edit 3: My stomach is hurting, I can't stop laughing someone please help me hahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Edit 4: View attachment 193377
She said: "I eat shiit for this"

hahahaaaaaaaaa wtffffffffffffffff
Looks like a Mexican baboon

Potential ascension method for richcels

@Diocel I found out who is the Iphone guy... he's a criminalist lawyer

81582731 2809164135772418 6354666489689145344 n

"What are you looking at? wants an Iphone?"

Last edited:
I can afford one but I never bought an iPhone, imagine wasting your money in such a vulgar way.