Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman drowns baby girl in boiling water.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
First of all, I don‘t condone any violence against babies being it physical or sexual, secondly, there is a worlds difference between a newborn baby and a preteen, and thirdly, this is exactly why I said you have a fucked up moral compass. You think torturing babies to death is “based,” but an adult male having a relationship with a developed 14 year old is bad (like u mentioned in a previous thread). Please, for the love of God, help me understand this kind of skewed morality?
I'm just saying that both of our views would be considered abhorrent, so my "morality" wouldn't be any worser than yours

I know, but what I am trying to say is you make no sense whatsoever, like please help me understand what makes you think torturing a baby to death is “based,” but having a consensual relationship with a 14yo jb is bad? Just please try to explain this to me.
It's mostly based because humans are pieces of shit, having a relationship with a 14 yr old jb is bad because she isn't mature enough. The Jb should have died at birth tbh.

How do you come to this conclusion that JB‘s are too immature too make the conscious decision to be in a relationship with an older guy at 14, but are suddenly mature enough at 17?
I meant physically. But mentally, it depends

Wow thats a pretty gruesome and heinous crime.

Mentally, huh? Ok I got one last question then, earlier you said that you condone torturing babies to death because ”humans are pieces of shit that deserve to die,” so, if humans are truly pieces of shit, then why exactly do you get all woke and protective towards teenage whores when it comes to the possibility of their ”mental health and state“ becoming “fucked up or traumatized“ due to being in a relationship with an older adult? I mean, teenage foids are still foids (our most common enemy), and in the end of the day wheter we like it or not, they are still human, so why do you care about their mental state?
I wouldn't go out of my way to protect teenage foids, but I will admit that it's hypocritical to care about how teenage foids being fucked up

To be more consistent, I should turn a blind eye to rapes and murders of minor foids

That seems a lot less hypocritical off you tbh, which is good, but I wonder if your moralfag compass will reach its limit again and make you sperg out when it comes to rapes of girls below the age of 13, time will tell i guess.
Nah, tbh I wouldn't really care. I was ambivalent towards the mother killing her baby, I've seen worse on the internet.

Least violent person in Africa

:feelskek:Do you think you will get laid by agecucking
hahaha fucking based
60c

I'm not a agecuck, and I'm not trying to pander to dumbass foids
You are contradicting yourself retarded nigger and not for a first time lol, you niggers are really dumb shit throwing chimps not like i didn't know that :feelskek:

No, that's just being a psychopath with a warped sense of morality and justice. You're not God, you can't see the future and know what's in store for the baby.

This is edginess that's bordering on glow.
>psychopath:soy:
>warped sense of morality and justice :soy:

You're not God either. You can't tell me what is wrong and right, don't try to shove your cucked morality on other people. Heck, even if she did grow up to be a whore, you probably still wouldn't think she did anything worthy of such a punishment.

Overwhelming women who grow up end up as whores, so it's a safe bet to say she would have become one. It would be an extreme outlier for her not to be. So overall this is a good thing that she got drowned in boiling water.

Last edited:
It's mostly based because humans are pieces of shit, having a relationship with a 14 yr old jb is bad because she isn't mature enough. The Jb should have died at birth tbh.
tbh the JB will become a slut before she is "mature" anyway.

Which is why torturing female infants in a sexually liberated society is justified.

That woman should be water boarded for a whole day, and then she should have her head forcibly dunked underwater until she drowns. I would gladly carry out this punishment on her, I hate anyone who harms an innocent child. Adults are guilty by default, because their consciousness is advanced enough to make their own choices, and they choose to hate and make fun of low value males.

But a child doesn’t even know what sex is, doesn’t even know that there exists hierarchies in society which determine whether a person experiences pleasure/enjoyment or pain/suffering.

A child is pure and lives in blissful ignorance of the brutal realities of the world, they don’t discriminate against anyone or cause harm to anyone, that’s why they must be taken care of and protected.

Anyone who harms a child should be given serious punishment

Adults on the other hand? Fuck adults, they can die slow painful deaths for all I care

>psychopath:soy:
>warped sense of morality and justice :soy:

You're not God either. You can't tell me what is wrong and right
You don't need to be God to reason right from wrong and build moral systems (as has been done, not that I'd expect you to realize it), but you do need to be God to see the future. You only need simple logic to conclude that proactive punishment is inherently unjust, and its logical conclusion leads to absurdities. But, tbh, that simple reasoning process is not something I'd expect from someone who thinks that killing babies for future crimes they will probably commit is perfectly right and just.

You don't need to be God to reason right from wrong and build moral systems (as has been done, not that I'd expect you to realize it),
those systems are still arbitrary. you do realize morality is subjective, right? and that you are not some authority on this?
but you do need to be God to see the future. You only need simple logic to conclude that proactive punishment is inherently unjust,
nope, thats subjective
and its logical conclusion leads to absurdities.
absurdity is subjective
But, tbh, that simple reasoning process is not something I'd expect from someone who thinks that killing babies for future crimes they will probably commit is perfectly right and just.
"muh simple". Keep acting like the pope here you faggot. See where it gets you. Hint: nowhere

Last edited:
those systems are still arbitrary

nope, thats subjective

absurdity is subjective
None of it is subjective or abitrary, you fucking dumbass. There are entire ethical systems built from first principles, and entire branches of ethics dedicated to tackling various kinds of moral problems.

"muh simple". Keep acting like the pope here you faggot. See where it gets you. Hint: nowhere
Alright, you're just a fucking drooler it seems. Keep being edgy for us. :feelstastyman:

None of it is subjective or abitrary, you fucking dumbass. There are entire ethical systems built from first principles, and entire branches of ethics dedicated to tackling various kinds of moral problems.
you're gonna tell me morality is objective, merely by appealing to authority :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Holy shit I can't believe you are this stupid.
Alright, you're just a fucking drooler it seems. Keep being edgy for us.
Keep being a pesudointellectual for us.

Brutal AF but to be fair, she's a rape victim.

So she must have had quite a bit of resentment towards that child, even if it was innocent. It's not a rational thing.

Still, boiling a human baby alive is quite hardcore.

you're gonna tell me morality is objective, merely by appealing to authority :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Holy shit I can't believe you are this stupid.

Keep being a pesudointellectual for us.
:feelstastyman:

nice lazy response

i suggest you go on okcupid and try to betabuxx a single mom. work hard for money because chad's kids need financial support

nice lazy response

i suggest you go on okcupid and try to betabuxx a single mom. work hard for money because chad's kids need financial support
I'm not wasting my time and energy getting into an argument who's someone who's proven themselves to be an imbecile.

Continue the edginess.

I'm not wasting my time and energy getting into an argument who's someone who's proven themselves to be an imbecile.

Continue the edginess.
You haven't proven anything. You're just too lazy and cowardly to admit morality is some subjective standard.

You are running away, now don't come back, because nobody cares about you are your moralfag ideas.

Must be sad being you, trying to gain the upper hand on "morality" and living in a society which thinks you are disposable trash.

eMpAtHeTiC gEnDaR bTw.

There is nothing wrong with torturing infant foids to death. They got what they deserved. They would grow up to be whores anyways so we only save everyone the trouble of having that on their hands. If an infant foid gets tortured to death, future incels won’t have to deal with a foid that would reject him and likely side with his bullies. That foid will not be able to cuck and screw over desperate incel tier men. All low smv men will benefit from something like this.
Jesus you're giga based

You are running away, now don't come back, because nobody cares about you are your moralfag ideas.
"kill infants, else you're a moralfag."

JFL. You're either a glowie, or a glowie's wet dream. Leaning towards the latter.

"kill infants, else you're a moralfag."

JFL. You're either a glowie, or a glowie's wet dream. Leaning towards the latter.
I thought you said you were done wasting your energy on me.

and nice strawman, I never said that, you are paraphrasing what you believe are my general sentiments into a quote and using it into a strawman.

Get the fuck out of this thread, you are in the wrong, and your garbage appeal to morality/authority has been thoroughly debunked.
Jesus you're giga based
Better to be based than a cuck.

I thought you said you were done wasting your energy on me.

and nice strawman, I never said that, you are paraphrasing what you believe are my general sentiments into a quote and using it into a strawman.
I said I won't get into an argument with you, fucking retard. Your stupidity is entertainment for me. That's energy well spent. :feelshaha:

Get the fuck out of this thread, you are in the wrong, and your garbage appeal to morality/authority has been thoroughly debunked.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Keep coping, faggot. You didn't do dick all.

I said I won't get into an argument with you, fucking retard. Your stupidity is entertainment for me. That's energy well spent.
It has nothing to do with "stupidity", it has to do with you wanting to keep barking at me like a 10 year old instead of just walking away from the thread like you implied you would.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Keep coping, faggot. You didn't do dick all.
You're the one coping, thinking you have made any arguments besides appeal to authority.

I generally hate females but I‘m against killing babies, wether male or female so that woman deserves to be put through the same thing but I don’t give a fuck what happens to a teenage whore or adult whore though.
eh i care till 15 after that you cn go fuck ur self

There is nothing wrong with torturing infant foids to death. They got what they deserved. They would grow up to be whores anyways so we only save everyone the trouble of having that on their hands. If an infant foid gets tortured to death, future incels won’t have to deal with a foid that would reject him and likely side with his bullies. That foid will not be able to cuck and screw over desperate incel tier men. All low smv men will benefit from something like this.
@Edmund_Kemper thoughts? They will grow up to be whores anyway.
@Edmund_Kemper I need your thoughts. since infant foids will grow up to be whores, don't they deserve to be tortured anyway?