Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman drowns baby girl in boiling water.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
There is nothing wrong with torturing infant foids to death. They got what they deserved. They would grow up to be whores anyways so we only save everyone the trouble of having that on their hands. If an infant foid gets tortured to death, future incels won’t have to deal with a foid that would reject him and likely side with his bullies. That foid will not be able to cuck and screw over desperate incel tier men. All low smv men will benefit from something like this.

If her baby was white she would've kept it

There is nothing wrong with torturing infant foids to death. They got what they deserved. They would grow up to be whores anyways so we only save everyone the trouble of having that on their hands. If an infant foid gets tortured to death, future incels won’t have to deal with a foid that would reject him and likely side with his bullies. That foid will not be able to cuck and screw over desperate incel tier men. All low smv men will benefit from something like this.
Absolutely based, you shouldn't give somebody any sympathy when she just eventually becomes a cum dumpster for chad's cock.

Dude, why are you defending the mother? She is evil and drowned her baby in boiling water.

I generally hate females but I‘m against killing babies, wether male or female so that woman deserves to be put through the same thing but I don’t give a fuck what happens to a teenage whore or adult whore though.

Last edited:
Dude, why are you defending the mother? She is evil and drowned her baby in boiling water.
I'm not defending the mother, I think the mother is a cunt. I am glad this female baby got tortured and killed though.
Absolutely based, you shouldn't give somebody any sympathy when she just eventually becomes a cum dumpster for chad's cock.
Einstein IQ.
This poor girl got sent to the boiling river Styx - quite literally as a matter of fact

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=2jCIOuDQous

It deserved to get sent there too, hopefully that is its afterlife destination where it can burn forever like the worthless cunt she is.
I generally hate females but I‘m against killing babies, wether male or female so that woman deserves to be put through the same thing but I don’t give a fuck what happens to a teenage whore or adult whore though.
I'm only against killing males. All females regardless of age deserve the worst fate possible.

Yes. Africans are quite primitive, sadly. They never evolved the inhibitory systems necessary to make wise decisions.

The Myth of Coexistence in Israel​

May 25, 2021

25butto-articleLarge.jpg

25butto-articleLarge.jpg

Credit...Illustration by The New York Times/Photographs via Getty

By [UWSL]Diana Buttu[/UWSL]
Ms. Buttu is a lawyer, former adviser to the negotiating team of the Palestine Liberation Organization, and Palestinian citizen of Israel.

Sign up for the Russia-Ukraine War Briefing. Every evening, we'll send you a summary of the day's biggest news. Get it sent to your inbox.
Secretary of State Antony Blinken is visiting Israel and plans to visit the West Bank in an attempt to bolster Friday’s cease-fire, which halted Israel’s bombing campaign in Gaza and Hamas’s rocket attacks on Israel. On Tuesday, Mr. Blinken spoke in Jerusalem about his intention to “rally international support” to aid Gaza and rebuild what was destroyed.
Despite the cease-fire, protests by Palestinians in Jerusalem and elsewhere have continued, the Israeli police have arrested scores of Palestinians in the West Bank and East Jerusalem and Israeli settlers have persisted in their provocations.
The fault lines in Israeli society have never been clearer and Jerusalem remains the tinder box that could ignite another catastrophic fire unless the underlying causes — Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories and its highly discriminatory policies — are dealt with.
Two weeks ago, I was in my family’s home in Haifa, a city in northern Israel where both Palestinians and Israelis live. I saw groups of young men carrying Israeli flags and tire irons march by, shouting, “The people of Israel live” and “Death to Arabs!”

My father and I watched on live television as a crowd of Jewish men in another mixed town, Lod, asked a man if he was an Arab, then pulled him out of his car and beat him. Some Palestinian citizens of Israel vented their frustration and anger against Jewish Israelis and symbols of the Jewish state that oppresses them by burning down a synagogue in Lod.
Haifa, whose population is 85 percent Jewish and 15 percent Palestinian, has long been presented along with Lod and other mixed cities in Israel as a model of coexistence. Which is why, in the past few weeks, the question has repeatedly been asked: How could these cities suddenly be transformed into sites of mob violence?
The truth is that the Palestinian citizens of Israel and the Jewish majority of the country have never coexisted. We Palestinians living in Israel “sub-exist,” living under a system of discrimination and racism with laws that enshrine our second-class status and with policies that ensure we are never equals.
This is not by accident but by design. The violence against Palestinians in Israel, with the backing of the Israeli state, that we witnessed in the past few weeks was only to be expected.
Palestinian citizens make up about 20 percent of Israel’s population. We are those who survived the “nakba,” the ethnic cleansing of Palestine in 1948, when more than 75 percent of the Palestinian population was expelled from their homes to make way for Jewish immigrants during the founding of Israel.

Can I Sever Ties With My Selfish Sister?

The People Who Draw Rocks

Behind the Entenmann’s Cellophane, a Slice of Long Island Life

My father was among the 25 percent of the Palestinian population that remained. He was 9 years old when he was forced out of his home in Mujaydil, a Palestinian village near Nazareth. My father and his family moved to Nazareth. Because they fled to Nazareth, a mere 1.8 miles away, Israeli laws declared him and his family as “present absentees,” which meant that Israel could take away their property.
And so it did: Israel destroyed his house, his school and his entire community to make way for Jewish immigrants. In place of Mujaydil, Israel created a Jewish-only town called Migdal Haemek. He was rendered an unwanted non-Jew in the “Jewish state” of Israel, rather than an equal citizen in his homeland.
From 1948 until 1966, he and other Palestinians in Israel lived under military rule — much like that which exists in the West Bank today — having most of their land taken from them and required to get permits to travel from one place to the next. My father had to wait years before he could make the short journey to see what had become of his home and school.
In Israel, the nakba is routinely denied or dismissed, and state funding to organizations that commemorate it is prohibited. At school, history books teach us about Jewish attachment to our land, but remain silent on the nakba. It is as though we are interlopers in our homeland.

No big loss. Probably a future lowlife

I don't care what anyone says but this right here is just beyond evil, the mother should have the same fate happen to her

It's still wrong what that mother did. She wouldn't grow up to be a whore if it wasn't for feminism.

Whether in Detoilet or da muddaland nigs enjoy making ghetto lobster. :feelshehe:

It is one of the very few nigger delicacies. :feelsstudy:

Soup for one? Eh @Diocel ?

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts? They will grow up to be whores anyway.

Foids were always whores lol
Not if you raise them right and isolate them from thottery. They would still want Chad, but if she remains a virgin until she marries Chad and loses her virginity to him during consummation, then I'm pretty sure she'll be loyal to him and unlikely to cuck him.

The responses here is the reason why IT frames us as lunatics.

Thats how America will be in 50 - 70 years from now in the black ghettos. Hell its already going on right now with the rampant poverty and opoid epidemic. Lots of depraved shit out there in meth'd up bombed out communities in America.

If you think the neglect and decay is bad right now just wait...

There is no need to torture it, just killing it would suffice. Adult/ teen foids and normies should be tortured but i think that babies dont deserve such fate tbh.

I'm not defending the mother, I think the mother is a cunt. I am glad this female baby got tortured and killed though.

Einstein IQ.

It deserved to get sent there too, hopefully that is its afterlife destination where it can burn forever like the worthless cunt she is.

I'm only against killing males. All females regardless of age deserve the worst fate possible.
Ok glownigger

:soy:

Imagine trying to appeal to IT.
There is no need to torture it, just killing it would suffice. Adult/ teen foids and normies should be tortured but i think that babies dont deserve such fate tbh.
there is no "need" to torture teen/adult foids

Agreed

I wonder why that foid isn’t incel with that personality

No, that's just being a psychopath with a warped sense of morality and justice. You're not God, you can't see the future and know what's in store for the baby.

This is edginess that's bordering on glow.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if some of these responses are from reddit larp accounts. Some of the shit that's said here is bordering on comical. Like this Edgelord 2000 post.
I would like to have heard its tiny screams as the foids body hit the waters surface. Orgasmic to even think about. Imagine the baby being dipped in feet first. I’m sure it would have had a response similar to mine :feelsohh:. But whereas the child would writhe back in pain, my mouth would be agape from exploding on the spot.

This foids death is no loss to the world at all. As the above user mentioned she would have become a whore anyway. I can’t have sympathy for something that cant return feelings. Baptized.

Last edited:
:soy:

Imagine trying to appeal to IT.
I'm not appealing to IT. I just don't advocate for extreme violence like that and it's the few posters that say shit like this that gets us bad attention to everyone on here.

If you’re too fragile to handle content like this you should head over to preaddit or the sewers where you can post max some more. You had no intentions of blocking me, your response is only damage control. Foid worshipper is banished from ever responding to me again.
Fragile? You're the emotional one here who can't even handle opposing and clashing views, so you have to make public announcements of banning people.:feelshaha:

Also, I don't block anyone. It's low T and giga soy. Naturally, you would do that.:lul:

Some of you guys are cucks, what the mother did was based af :feelskek: