Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman drops major blackpill

How about we drop a pill sized nuke into her mouth

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkjMIQRjmut/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Hey IT cucks, are you still gonna deny the blackpill when even a woman (a member of the gender you worship) is dropping the blackpill?

Stop bringing clips from those shitty Andrew Tate podcast ripoffs where overused roasties agree with redpill and blackpill for attention. Also why do the fucking captions on YouTube shorts and TikTok always add stupid emojis to represent what someone is saying?

Stop bringing clips from those shitty Andrew Tate podcast ripoffs where overused roasties agree with redpill and blackpill for attention. Also why do the fucking captions on YouTube shorts and TikTok always add stupid emojis to represent what someone is saying?

Or maybe don’t tell me what to do

only the government tells me what to do and I listen because I have no other option if I want to avoid punishment

But if any civilian wants to tell me what to do, I tell them to fuck off

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can or can’t do?

I can see that you guys don't speak up, you don't say the things we need to hear
Um, yes, we do. We've been very vocal about it, and we consistently get shut down as misogynistic conspiracy theorists. :feelsseriously::feelsUgh:

Or maybe don’t tell me what to do

only the government tells me what to do and I listen because I have no other option if I want to avoid punishment

But if any civilian wants to tell me what to do, I tell them to fuck off

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can or can’t do?
Yt7i6kav3yv31

The story sounds familiar to me