Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman divorces her skinny husband, marries Chad. Skinny husband still comes over to cook them dinner.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-

2bhvcs3q8aq11.jpg

The screenshot is from here and the linked thread is here.

This is why divorce should be illegal

If the post added that he stays to suck the Chad's cum out of his wife's cunt, Reddit would only applaud him more.

That makes so sense wtf.

I fucking hate those faggot tiny 24 pack bags of chips. There's like 5 fucking chips in the bag FUUCK

Tatted up Chad with a pitbull as a substitute and little beta cuck doing house work for her. This degenerate vile whore has all her bases covered.

Tatted up Chad with a pitbull as a substitute and little beta cuck doing house work for her. This degenerate vile whore has all her bases covered.

LMAO I know, right? It's textbook.

WTF. Chad is living life on easy mode. Cucktears will justify her actions.

Last edited:
Better incel than cuck

lmfao tattoo'd hulk man. The guy doesn't look big at all he looks like a skinny fat guy with a pot belly.

I would burn the house down if I was him just so that cunt wouldn't have it at this point.

And women wonder why men go on shotgun rampages. If it were me, I'd kill the guy or maybe just shoot his groin and knees out, then eat a slug over the martial bed. I'd have a lawyer deliver a handwritten letter to the daughter when she turns 18 explaining why I did it, and that her mother is a whore who ruined everyones lives as a result of her actions.

Women love shit like this, especially if they have a link to the previous guy via having a kid or whatever so they have to keep in contact with him. They try to rationalize it by saying stuff like "if everyone just gets along and is nice to each other the world would be a better place". In reality these women are loving the fact that they upgraded to a better looking guy as well as the fact they can have the ex-hubby at their beck and call. 90 percent of the time the ex-husband can't find anyone else either so he kind of hangs around getting cucked liked this in the hope that if things don't work out with Chad he'll be her first fall back option. These men have no pride.

Teehee left my husband but still force him to cook for me in exchange for access to his children

Attachments

• teehee1.png
    teehee1.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 172
  • teehee1.png
    teehee1.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 182
Why does he do it ? I dont understand his reasoing. Why would anyone want to be treated like that?

Please god give this woman cancer

The only thing that doesn't adds up is how the fuck is Chad not disgusted by this?

Holy shit that is next level cuckoldry. Get divorced raped, your wife immediately remarries with a tatted up thug, and you still decide to go over and cook for her and her husband while your wife posts it online for the whole world to see and her Chad husband sits around on his lazy ass. (She even specifically mentions that the ex-husband hasn't found a woman yet lmaoooooooooo)

The fact that this happened isn't want disgusts me though, if this just happened in a vacuum I could just dismiss it y'know? But it's the fact that the wife took a pic of this, posted it on Cuckkit, and it goes literally 15 thousands upvotes and hundreds on top of hundreds of people congratulating her for being a strong independent woman who can make her ex-husband slave away for her and her new man.

At least there's some sanity in the comments "I get the feeling the first husband got kicked to the curb, she got the house and a new man, and he fakes being okay with it because he doesn’t know what to do." it's just buried below all the self-congratulations.

Hey man you can't judge the ex hubby too harshly without knowing the details.

For instance, if my wife left me for a tatted up pitball owning thug dude, I might go and rebuild some bridges by cooking them a nice romantic dinner for the two of them.

And then I might be TERRIBLY upset when it turns out the amazing pasta dish that I cooked them accidentally gave them fatal food poisoning.

why is there so many omega level cucks on reddit

the guy is such a bitch you can see why his wife divorced him. Women want manly assertive men, as much as reddit tries to convince you females want beta submissive men the amount of "my wife wants an open relationship" posts dictates otherwise

my only advice for the skinny cuck

>manlet
>Chad

Pick one

sneaky dogpill

Dogpill

@Hunter

My god. If life as Stacy or Chad is 10/10, normie is 5/10, and incel 2/10 then life of this guy is -100/10. I would legit kill myself. Loneliness and lack of purpose as incel can be crushing(although not for me personally), but this dude is treated like a human garbage, that female treats him worse than cockroach that she hits with her boot. Kidnappers who torture people they kidnap have more morals and human decency.

the new guy isn't really a chad. looks like a coping manlet gymcel

That's where the Western guilt culture can lead

This "chad" is a cuck too, roastie has a kid with skinny guy

Is that actually a Chad? He looks below average height with a beer belly lol

Is that actually a Chad? He looks below average height with a beer belly lol
He's clearly not Chad, at least from what we can see, but he's running thug game well.

gonna add house slaves to the huge list of thing good looking women are entitled to

although if chad just means leg tattoos then guess we should all get leg tattoos

Your cuck level has increased

99 ------> 100

zoom in I cant find chadlite

all 4 of them should be stoned in public,including the dog

It said he helped make dinner with the stepfather for the daughter's birthday. Its cringy but one reddit guy hit the nail on the head.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181005-131623_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20181005-131623_Reddit.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 122
This is why cuckoldry, womyn's empowerment, and Reddit should be illegal.

>And the the dog is ok with this?

The most upvoted comment on that humansbeingcucks thread. This is normieshit humor. Every time something comes up and it's slightly controversial or attracts negative attention, the normfucks come in droves to drown it out with their npc preprogrammed humor. It's like their fucking brain malfunctions.

THIS IS TRUE RAGEFUEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :woke::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

UhOHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WHERE IS MY FUCKING VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!