Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman dies taking selfie in London

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/new-zealand-woman-dies-taking-selfie-in-london/ar-BBFyAFQ?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

Just give a short description so you don't have to click to non-archived msm articles with thousands of pop-ups etc.

A New Zealand woman has died in London after reportedly attempting to take a selfie near a second-storey window.

Toni Kelly, who had moved to London from Northland in New Zealand on August 17, suffered a serious brain injury as a result of a fall from the window.
Details of the incident have not been confirmed by family or UK authorities.

Kelly was rushed to hospital however was unable to be saved.

I guess her plans with Chad that evening were cancelled

"THIS sexy pic will make chad wanna fuc...woah, ..uh-oh.....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" SPLAT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EXCELLENT.

TAKBIR!!!

ALLAH AKBAR!!!!

Finaly some legit lifefuel. I am glad that she died.

Lol what a fucking dumbass she was. Yeah so many selfies die you fucking instagram attention whore.

Good riddance bitch. One less slut for chad to pump and dump.

Thought it was going to be old news, but nope, just another vain idiot.
>organ donor
probably wasn't even the fall that killed her.

Everything for attention... just lol at this low iq attention sucking chad dick craving BIATCH

world becomes a better place whenever a female dies

She got a group of friends and family raising money... I could never imagine that

Fucking ape. This reminds me of the retarded femoid that knocked over about 10 crown exhibits after falling over from trying to take a selfie. She didn't die though unfortunately, just ended up being in debt because of damages to the place.
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/SsKyxf12QVo[/video]

lifefuel, we need more pleasant news like this