Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman dies from butt injection

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

If you're going to get some looks maxxing surgery or any kind of surgery done, why would you go to someone's basement or wherever to get it done??

Some things you just have to spend the money to have it done right. I hope no incel plans to get a jaw implant from Pedro in his basement because he can do it for 99.99 USD and sterilizing his tools consist of him wiping them off on his dingy T shirt.

Such a Stacy death to have something stuck in her but kill her

Why do they do this?
They really risk their lives to appease chad’s desires of a big ass and big tits.
Well, natural selection at its finest I guess.

All women who go to plastic surgery should be given poison needle.
They only do it for chad.

Fucking whores...

Still not as ludicrous as the woman who had surgery to change her eye color and went blind as a result. A fitting punishment for taking such a big risk just to satisfy your vanity.
Why do they do this?
They really risk their lives to appease chad’s desires of a big ass and big tits.

Doesn't help that big asses are actually unattractive. In Brazil ass enlargement is a very big trend, and whether they use surgery or they simply get overweight to increase the size, the results are ALWAYS disgusting.

I seriously despise how "animalistic" standards of beauty for women have become.

Last edited:
Why do they do this?
this isn't really natural selection, incels are closer to an example of natural selection

this isn't really natural selection, incels are closer to an example of natural selection
Well considering the strong minded prevail, this foid is weak minded for doing an unprofessional butt implant.