Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman dies after being raped with car jack that was opened inside her

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Woman dies after being raped with car jack that was opened inside her

[font=ScoutLight, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
pri_68064416.jpg
[/font]

A mother-of-two has died after her womb was almost torn out by her alleged rapist, according to reports. Sveltana Sapogova, 41, is said to have died when she was raped with a car jack that was then opened inside her. How to help refugees if you feel helpless Police arrested Danil Cheshko, 19, who is alleged to have carried out the attack after offering her a lift home from a mutual friend’s funeral, according to reports in southern Russia. It is believed that he confessed to police that he had carried out the violent attack, leaving her for dead in the car. She was found by a passerby who called police and paramedics, but nothing could be done to save her after she lost so much blood.

pri_68064323.jpg

A friend of the victim called Nadezhda said: ‘The car jack was found on the back seat of the car next to Svetlana. ‘It was all covered in blood. Now it is being examined by police. Svetlana lost 3 litres of blood. ‘Her crotch was ripped out. He left her in the car to die and fled. Doctors made surgery all night through, and twice resuscitated her. ‘He was caught immediately and he confessed everything.’ The victim had two children, a girl aged 13 and a boy, 11. Cheshko is being investigated for causing death by inflicting serious harm to health or negligence and also sexual violence.

*JORDAN*

Thats fucked up, should hang this mongoloid.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]KILLED IN THE BATH [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Russian schoolgirl, 12, ‘electrocuted by her smartphone’ after dropping it in the bath while charging it[/font]
The young victim, named only as  Kseniya P, was listening to music while taking a bath when the tragedy happened in Moscow, Russia

kseniya-p_1_east2west-e1517565873584.jpg

FACEandLMS said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]KILLED IN THE BATH [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Russian schoolgirl, 12, ‘electrocuted by her smartphone’ after dropping it in the bath while charging it[/font]
The young victim, named only as Kseniya P, was listening to music while taking a bath when the tragedy happened in Moscow, Russia

Lol they really cant leave their phones alone.
Also fucked up though, RIP.

You really need to get laid lol. Inceldom is making you go psycho.

aut said:

Can you blame him ? Also are you fucking stupid ? If he could get laid that easily what is he doing here dumbass ?

Stanx22 said:
Can you blame him ? Also are you fucking stupid ? If he could get laid that easily what is he doing here dumbass ?

I didn't say he could get laid easily you dumb cunt

Holy fuck, almost mexican cartel level of gruesome. Torch him alive.

aut said:
I didn't say he could get laid easily you dumb cunt

"go get laid" makes it seem like an easy thing to do. He can't just "go get laid" because he's fucked. He literally needs a miracle.

Stanx22 said:
aut said:

Not getting laid doesnt mean you should like it when random women die.
Also isnt FACEandLMS tall?, hes volcel if thats the case.

Stanx22 said:
"go get laid" makes it seem like an easy thing to do. He can't just "go get laid" because he's fucked. He literally needs a miracle.

I didn't say "go get laid" though. I said that he needs to get laid, not that he can.

u need to be locked in an asylum and forgotten about

Cynistic said:
Not getting laid doesnt mean you should like it when random women die.
Also isnt FACEandLMS tall?, hes volcel if thats the case.

Yeah I don't think it justifies it at all, it just explains it.

I think he's 6'3" but that can't make up for a shit face.

Genecel said:
OH SHIT, just took your advice and got laid, now Im not a "sycho" no more. Tnx frend!!!11!!

I wasn't giving advice you lowiqcel

I hope he gets fisted in prison.

Genecel said:
You presented the clause in a way that made it seem like you could casually get "laid" easily you fucking dipshit faggot.

No I didn't. Saying that someone needs to get laid does not imply that it's easy to do so.

Genecel said:
SHUT UP you normie he's a hERo

He got nothing on ER. He is just one of these shit ass refugee cowards.

Genecel said:
iblamemyself said:
I hope he gets fisted in prison.
SHUT UP you normie he's a hERo

ER was a fkin racist degenerate fakecel, he killed innocents. ER is trash, BlackOps2Cel is the one and true mascot of our community.

Fuck this savagery tbh. Everyone who supports this needs to be fucking crucified.

Genecel said:
iblamemyself said:
He got nothing on ER. He is just one of these shit ass refugee cowards.
he's white so don't pin this on refugees

No point in talking to SFcels, they are the most retarded pieces of trash on this planet.

Genecel said:
he's white so don't pin this on refugees

Implying there are not white refugees, which there are a lot.

Jockcel said:
Fuck this savagery tbh. Everyone who supports this needs to be fucking crucified.

That's insanity.

I don't think she was expecting to go to another funeral this soon after.

FACEandLMS said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]KILLED IN THE BATH [/font]
The young victim, named only as Kseniya P, was listening to music while taking a bath when the tragedy happened in Moscow, Russia

bfl.gif

Stupid worthless THOT. She was probably sexting with Chad on Tinder while scrubbing the cum of the last Chad off her diseased roast flaps.

@FaceandLMS has finally gone off he deep end. RIP

That's an interesting way to go, these posts are interesting to read.

This is the type of gore i want to watch, can anyone post/pm similar gore links?

Cynistic said:
Lol they really cant leave their phones alone.
Also fucked up though, RIP.

How is this fucked up? this is pure lifefuel

Surprised to see you endorse this type of shit OP.

I was feeling down today, but this put a smile on my face.

Based. He's a hero.

This isn't offensive because females aren't human. They treat us worse than shit, but then expect us to cry when they get their just desserts.

WTF? HOW DID HE EVEN GET A CAR JACK IN HER PUSSY? NAIL THIS SCUM TO A STAKE AND BURN HIM.

>lifefuel
You're fucked in the head m8
_incelinside said:
@FaceandLMS has finally gone off he deep end. RIP

Just imagine. The kid and the lady were at a mutual friend's funeral. The kid approached the woman, and offered her a lift home. She was like " Oh that's so kind of you, you're such a sweet boy. You remind me of my son." Then he goes and rapes her with a car jack.

BASED.

thanks OP. This was a nice start to my day (srs)

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6dthkx[/video]

26863817_727353704131846_8860491611520368640_n.jpg

I'd settle with putting a car jack in her mouth and removing her deformed bottom third while she slowly bleeds to death.

Yooo that brutal as fuck.....kinda wished there was a live leak video to it though

How is this lifefuel? OP is another fucked up Elliot Rodger

No fucking video. Disappointed

Maybe it was for science.

@faceandlms

you deserve to get gassed to death, you little weak pussy bitch.

just kill yourself, you worthless little sub-human faggot.

just end it asap, you fucking useless loser.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
or inspiration for guro

I used to like to post guro, but this hard-on named Kointo always gave me shit about it.

After a funeral too? Damn, this guy was fucking mental. Also, did she like explode when he opened it?

damn she's cute. They could donate her body to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back