Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Woman dates a closet faggot, and the homophobic knives come out

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17haarq/my_straight_boyfriend_cheated_on_me_with_men/?sort=controversial

Twoxchromosomes has some incels.is levels of homophobia when it comes to closeted gay men 'discovering' their sexuality on a hetero woman's clock.
2023 10 27 17 48 07 1 My straight boyfriend cheated on me with men   TwoXChromosomes

2023 10 27 17 49 11 1 My straight boyfriend cheated on me with men   TwoXChromosomes

2023 10 27 17 50 33 1 My straight boyfriend cheated on me with men   TwoXChromosomes

2023 10 27 17 56 24 1 My straight boyfriend cheated on me with men   TwoXChromosomes

2023 10 27 17 56 49 1 My straight boyfriend cheated on me with men   TwoXChromosomes

SOUNDS LIKE TWOXCHROMOSOMES IS IN FEAR OF GETTING AIDS FROM AN UNTRUSTWORTHY FAGGOT WHO HAS UNPROTECTED SEX. The hypocrisy makes me want to fucking puke. They support this degeneracy militantly, yet when the degeneracy happens on their doorstep, only then, does the body horror of buttfucking, buttplugs, and AIDS send them into a Lovecraftian sense of righteous bigotry.

Last edited:
I hope he gave her aids.

Roasties only like faggots as long as they don't try to get in their pants.

Roasties only like faggots as long as they don't try to get in their pants.
roasties know deep down faggots are horny diesease carrying untrustworthy degenerates that follow a poly lifestyle yet act like they are saints

i could care less about homophobia tbh. Im tired of LGBTQ rainbow flag shit

gay men are getting more pussy than me. Why

Foids despite faggots no wonder why they'll call men closeted and gay to get under their skin call a foid bitch she sees it as no biggie but call her a whore and she'll get angry.

He stuck his dick in random men's sweaty dirty assholes....and then came home and she likely sucked it off. :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17haarq/my_straight_boyfriend_cheated_on_me_with_men/?sort=controversial

Twoxchromosomes has some incels.is levels of homophobia when it comes to closeted gay men 'discovering' their sexuality on a hetero woman's clock.
View attachment 921161

View attachment 921160

View attachment 921162

View attachment 921174

View attachment 921176

SOUNDS LIKE TWOXCHROMOSOMES IS IN FEAR OF GETTING AIDS FROM AN UNTRUSTWORTHY FAGGOT WHO HAS UNPROTECTED SEX. The hypocrisy makes me want to fucking puke. They support this degeneracy militantly, yet when the degeneracy happens on their doorstep, only then, does the body horror of buttfucking, buttplugs, and AIDS send them into a Lovecraftian sense of righteous bigotry.

They just want to turn incels into fags so that they won't be harassed and we are not a danger anymore.
But foids hate it when chads are gay because they want their semen.

He stuck his dick in random men's sweaty dirty assholes....and then came home and she likely sucked it off. :feelskek:
She's mad because he can't spread his chad seed and uses it on fags.

Another example of societal prejudice and discrimination influencing personal relationships.

They just want to turn incels into fags so that they won't be harassed and we are not a danger anymore.
But foids hate it when chads are gay because they want their semen.
they want us gay so ugly men can be their source of humiliation entertainment. It's just like that South Park episode, they want to turn us into women, make it gay, and lame as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back